Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :mad: no matter wut i do it won't work AND i cant find any roms but 2 of them...can someone give me a site for n64 roms?

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
well, for one reason, you might not have the proper video card for that. You must have a Glide card (also known as a "Voodoo" card) to boot up UltraHLE. If you don't have such a 3D card, you can also use "glide wrappers".

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
he's been splattering stuff like this all over the place.. this is really getting annoying..:mad:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Kinda weird seeing Xeven pissed of, but he has a good reason. Please stop posting threads about ISOs and ROMs.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by WUwata
:D :mad: no matter wut i do it won't work AND i cant find any roms but 2 of them...can someone give me a site for n64 roms?
according to the rules, asking for illegal software is ground for banning. you are lucky im feeling in an "idle threat" mood..
if i see more of this crap you are gone mister

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
:confused: i didn't know he was bullcrappin'.....shouldn't have ignored this. i think the info i gave is in ultrahle's readme anyway.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Shiori, i think it's fine being nice to others.

but i don't think this guy needs your kindness. No bother answering his question.

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Originally posted by WUwata
Grrrr people who ask for roms, but the answer is simple, the Ultra 64 emulator only supports KI1 and KI2

KI1 is 125mb
KI2 is 400mb

I have played on the original KI2 for the UN64, and there are very few other games for this system, as it was only arcade from what I know. Oh and u don't need ultraHLE these games have there own seperate emulators http://kiame.emuhq.com/. (THIS IS AN EMULATOR SITE, NOT A ROMS SITE)

AND DON'T ASK FOR ROMS, games are cheap for the N64 etc etc, just buy them, thats what I do!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Gone for good,I hope he won't come back.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
One question. How do the adminstrator know that WUWata won't just register another login? Do they ban it's IP address? What if it ain't a static IP address?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
the dude had like 20 some odd ips. i didnt try to ban them all. i figure if he does try to come back, i will deal with it.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
well, he's back. ;) i just hope he's come to his senses this time. Man, he must be smokin' some freakin' powerful weed back then. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts