Votes: 17 14.4%
  • To have some fun.

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • Emotional bond towards the forums.

Votes: 45 38.1%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Same as u prafull, after beeing registered for 4 years its kinda hard not to come here anymore :p

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Prafull said:
That includes many others like me and Samor who voluntarily got their post count reset to 0 at one point or other.

Seriously speaking I think these are some moments I can never forget :
Ahh now thats a great idea, tell our highlights of ngemu xD

Lets see

1. My register day, did it becouse my GF intruduced me to FF and i got hooked, she borrowed me the game and i had to play it on PC xD i head a few things about emulation but didnt knew much. To be honest i dont recall how i found this forum.

2. My first rule break :p I double posted on diferent forums couse i wasnt sure on what forum to put it in xD

3. When i met Sxamiga, he's the mod that warned me about the double post, he couldnt be more polite and then we got along pretty well.

4. My second rule break. I ASKED FOR A BIOS!! OMG WTF!!11!! xD (i read the rules from start to bottom after that and learned my lesson :p)

5. The posts about beer with Samor xD (probably the second person i got along well in this forum)

6. I became an Emu maniac and was posting configs for ePSXe for all the games i could find.

7. The suposed death of emuforums and the birth of Ngemu. (i really though it was going down untill neojag told me to look at the background lol)

8. The frustration about not know what the plan was.

9. Seeing my idea beeing used in Nickk's plugin and seeing my nick on the changelog was one of the happiest days on NGemu :p (of course i was a kid back then)

10. The day i turned into N64 emulation and got hooked to Zelda.

hum can't recall any more stuff xD

· Registered
5,810 Posts
I know, thats whats so frustrating, i wasn't one of the new guys :p

I probably didnt get what the plan was couse i never hanged around in the IRC #

· Registered
5,810 Posts
They popup once and in a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.