Votes: 17 14.4%
  • To have some fun.

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • Emotional bond towards the forums.

Votes: 45 38.1%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,171 Posts
been here forever, and with as little news that gets posted on the main page (For example 6 days between updates 23rd-29th), you just about have to come to the forums to get updates on things.....

· Registered
2,171 Posts
hushypushy said:
i come back here to do my duty, i am a moderator after all ;) but i especially love PSX section the most. something feels good about helping newbs i guess...

did anyone that the first group of people who replied are 2001 old schoolers? interesting...im such a noob from mid 2003 ...
2001??? more like 1999 or was it 1998, when PSxemu first opened, I have been around since the very beginning...! :eyemove:

· Registered
2,171 Posts
Chrono Archangel said:
became a mod when they decided to do a batch recruiting :p
guess they saw that i didnt have a life and that i was always here...
as for the news being posted on the mainpage, its gonna be back to normal soon ;)
Good to hear, Wasn't trying to be critical of you guys.. I know you've been working on something...
We all see the topics int he Admin/mod secret forum, even if we can't access it :eyemove:

Nevermore said:
I'll clean up the snow! :D
just don't eat it if it's yellow!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.