• To have some fun.

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • Emotional bond towards the forums.

Votes: 45 38.1%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· <B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
6,550 Posts
Samor said:
Cid mentioning the BATARDS brought back some memories, and inspired me to do a little comic...

I doubt that many know who she is, and even less know what happened back then... there's a bunch of silly jokes/hints that some might remember, or maybe no one at all. I don't really mind, I just wanted to draw this, and I hope it's not too much off-topic.
I miss Mary too Sam :(

6,550 Posts
**** **** **** **** **** **** ***** ***** *****! okay, see? I put on some profanity. I miss spamming :p Thing is, we didn't care much (or at least some of us didn't) for swearing at each other back then. One of the reasons why'd we'd call each other 'batard' instead of just bastard. Polite profanity, if there is such a thing :lol:

6,550 Posts
yeah spam, ever ate spam sandwich? I think it tastes okay, just down forget to down it with a pitcher of b33r. Otherwise you're gonna start singing the hoola :heh:

As for the other stuff, I always said to lighten up :D I quote the great kairi00: Arguing in the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded :lol:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.