• To have some fun.

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • Emotional bond towards the forums.

Votes: 45 38.1%
1 - 19 of 61 Posts

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
i come back here to do my duty, i am a moderator after all ;) but i especially love PSX section the most. something feels good about helping newbs i guess...

did anyone that the first group of people who replied are 2001 old schoolers? interesting...im such a noob from mid 2003 ...

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
Interesting to see that I've been here for a longer time than you have, even though it doesn't feel like that, especially when looking at your postcount :p
postcount is nothing to me...but it feels like it's been forever, even though it's only been two and a half years. when i think about it, im a noob....i saw a classmate playing FF7 on ePSXe in april 2003 and that was the first time i saw PSX emulation. i literally could not believe my eyes...and look what i got myself into :p

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
funny, i like the people here, but i hate talking on the forums. if you wanna chat go in IRC. i used to be a huge #ngemu whore, but then i invented #hushypushy and now im a whore there...

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
__Xzyx987X said:
Kaiser, we need more people like you here these days. It seems that everyone who visits here lately is too responsible to walk the fine line between flaming admins and being banned. :p
what about cd and flare85?? come on now

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
i remember never thinking i'd pass you up ryos (you had over 10k posts before i registered)...look how much things change ;p

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
Next stop: Lord Kane :p
actually, next stop kaiser sigma :p

as i write this, i have 12,552; kaiser has 14,513, and kane has 26,205 (!). im still a ways off from kane...at my rate it will be another 2+ years before i pass kane, assuming he doesnt post at all...

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
i remember kane saying that back in his prime he had about 100 post per day (i dont know if he meant the one in his profile, or his actual posts per day).

my profile says 13 something posts per day, i have no idea how much i post per day, probably like .....40? i dunno, i should record. starting from 12 to 12...hmm it just turned...i had 12,557 when 12/5 starts. let's see where im at tomorrow

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
that is very true. but i can say that i've had a lot more fun in #ngemu than here on the forums...perhaps because i missed the "golden age" of 2001-2002 that everyone talks about

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
decided to come back and spam, have you xeven? :p

PS. lately i've been playing xenogears on your emulator, if it messes up i'll be on your ass about it! :p

1 - 19 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.