Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 310 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I log on, there's always a new avatar. Xeven used to have that old yellow smiley-dead face. Now Xeven's avatar....even cuter!;)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by BaD_BURN
Everytime I log on, there's always a new avatar. Xeven used to have that old yellow smiley-dead face. Now Xeven's avatar....even cuter!;)
it's getting to ya...:D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
heehee:D i dunno suits my mood, or the forums mood, or.. i get tired of my avatars easily, or sumthing like that.. :p

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
I'm thinkin' of going back to my Chibi-usa. Whatch'all think?

*EfrainMan prepares for the onslaught*

·
2,412 Posts
:confused: Sasami? :confused:

·
2,412 Posts
Ah. 'Nuff said :).

<-- How 'bout this?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Hum, that's interesting. There's a little girl in the Tenchi! universe named Sasami, but I never knew what it actually meant... :)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Isn't it called the Mahou Shojou Syndrome? :p i.e., Sakura Kinomoto, Sasami in Magical Girl Pretty Sammy, Akazukin Cha Cha charas, Doremi in Oja Majo Doremi....all of whom wave magic wands/staffs and are sickeningly cute. :p

there's also the Rei Ayanami syndrome. ;)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Magic girl syndrome? That is something slightly different. I'm talking about how certain Japanese find young (anime) girls attractive. That's what I've dubbed the "Sasami syndrome."

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
You need to warn me that you're using a custom definition next time :p Oh well guess I feel a little st00pid now .. hehe :emb:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by NickK
You need to warn me that you're using a custom definition next time :p Oh well guess I feel a little st00pid now .. hehe :emb:
No problem. I just heard other people using it (mostly Tenchi fans). Guess I thought more people knew it than really did. :p

·
Registered
176 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
The Japanese obsession with young girls. You know what i mean.
I never really understood that phenomenon.

Though I'm inclined to believe that there are quite a few dirty old men in Japan.

1 - 20 of 310 Posts