Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cd one iso worked, apart from some movies which i could only view when i had the original cd's in, and at the start of iso number 2 a few movies worked...however now whenever a movie approaches (I assume these spots where it wedge are movies) it just goes black and flashes up grey square errors for ages. I can wait past this bit thankfully and continue the game afterwards but its still annoying..any idea why its doing this..thankfully i can speed up the emulator go like 400 fps so it speeds up what i have to wait dramatically but still....one of the best parts of ff9 are the movies grr..help!

·
Registered
19 Posts
it might have something to do with what program you used to make the iso, I don't know why, but I've had mixed results with that. sometimes they work great, sometimes they work with mdecs cut out, and sometimes they don't work at all, try aldostools.com I'm pretty sure he has a program that'll do the job well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.