Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of talking about rivals, let's talk about friends here. My best friend is shadow_tj.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
I'm my very own best friend :(

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nevermore said:
I'm my very own best friend :(
High school was like that for me, but it's a good thing I didn't care. I'm used to being alone. (in real life that is)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
You mean friends here in the forums?
If that's the case, I would say that Mr. Killjoy is the best guy around ;)

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I would say that here in the forums... nobody. I usually just say my 2 cents in a thread, and then leave it alone. I don't really have any "rivals" for that same reason.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
hmm...friends...well dunno about friends but people i talk to on IRC alot are Reich, Yeloazn, Flare, n_w, and Razor Blade (where the hell is he anyways, havent seen him post in a while).
And me and Boltzmann share alot of the same interests so its always interesting talking to him.

G

·
I find that so hard to determine, especially because often someone in RL is so different from what you were thinking...
I could name names, but I'm afraid people would feel left out. So I'm not. All I can say is that if you were all annoying people to me I wouldn't visit the place. ;)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
N1ghtw0lf said:
And me and Boltzmann share alot of the same interests so its always interesting talking to him.
Indeed, X-Files forever :thumb:

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Hmm... well friends in the broad sense... I see Boltzmann as a guide and someone I look up to in some ways, so maybe that makes him a friend :lol:

Appart from, that Elly is quite similar in his way of thinking and way of being to my best friend IRL so I also esteem him... when he's not kicking or banning me^^

·
Registered
387 Posts
Best friends in the forum
Mhm well............all the guys that are in irc when i start a stupid conversation :heh:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Well I can get along with most of the ppl here, but best guy I met here is Ready2rumbelX :thumb:

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
xD.

Everyone is my friend here,....well, when I am in a good mood that is :evil: :joke:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
"You mean friends here in the forums?
If that's the case, I would say that Mr. Killjoy is the best guy around "

Heh, I was going to say almost the same... I have 2 best friends here, Boltzmann
(who seems to have issues with trillian ;p) and R2RX (who has issues with his connection time)

:)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Tricky one that. I can't really say I have anyone here who I prefer over anyone else... I try to get along with everyone (well, except rule breakers :p ). I just hope I don't piss anyone off too much :D.

Although that sad, one of the guy's from my mad road trip around north america does have an account here.... only thing is all he does is use it to play the arcade :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts