Next Generation Emulation banner

Who's your all time favorite Tekken fighter!

• Jun Kazama

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Ling Xiaoyu

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Yoshimitsu

• Forest Law

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Hwoarang

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Eddy Gordo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul Phoenix

• King

• Bryan Fury

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Lei Wulong

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna know who's your all time favorite Tekken fighter!

I know there are a lot missing but i only have 10 options... so vote on your favorite within the options and then reply a post saying who's your real favorite!

I chosed Jun Kazama cause she's really cute! :)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Hwoarang for me.
He's fast and strong and he practices Tae Kwon Do.

151 Posts
Bryan, he kicks everybody else

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hwoarang, cause I kick everyones ass with him. :D - Well, I kick all my friends ass with him, plus some people I don't know usually try and beat me and it rarely works. ( :p )

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bet I can beat u :p

No one has ever beated me with Lei! I know all of he's moves! and combos!

:p

·
Registered
125 Posts
My favorite character is Bob. Actually, I like Baek the best, but he's not in the choices so I have to make do with his disciple :D

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I like Ling Xiaoyu, only because I can do her 10 button combo. She is not too powerful, but she is quick and has a good variety of attacks. Nina Williams has some good moves too, especially when she does a slap. She is a good kicker too. Does anybody play Tekken Tag Tournement? I would like to know if anybody has scored maximum points on Tekken Tag Bowling, and does it really unlock another character? (I have unlocked all of the others as far as I can see).

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Heheh I've played Tekken bowling on my friend's PS2. I like the bowling game better than the fighting game. But, I haven't played it enough to get max score on it.
As far as favorite character I haven't played the game alot, but I do like Hworang and Wang(that little chinese guy). Jeet Kun Do fighter is a great kicker, but almost too good so that I think its cheap when someone uses him.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Paul is my all time fav. His punches are pretty powerful and has a nice set of upper and lower attacks and with paul u can recover quite fast. After paul is King real cool at dodging attacks and once i get a hold of guy say sayonara baby cause theres hardly anyone who can get himself out of his multiple wham bam slam move ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by ice2hot
Paul is my all time fav. His punches are pretty powerful and has a nice set of upper and lower attacks and with paul u can recover quite fast. After paul is King real cool at dodging attacks and once i get a hold of guy say sayonara baby cause theres hardly anyone who can get himself out of his multiple wham bam slam move ;)
Paul is my second favorite... He's counters are just... kick ass, my brother gets really fustrated when I catch all of he's punches!:D

And the (<- Square, Triangle) it's one of the most powerful moves in Tekken!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only 19 votes :(

No one else plays tekken here???

·
Registered
102 Posts
I can't wait to settle this argument, as soon as PSXEmu sets up that Tekken3 Tournament :D Everyone will fall by my hands (and maybe with a little help from Hworang)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There's gonna be a tournament??? When???? I'm gonna kick every one's ass!! (no offence dudes :p )

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeah, i believe PSXEmu.com is still running the poll for which game you would like to have an online tourney of. Tekken 3 is leading so far.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts