Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Heh...
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer vaction is coming towards an end for me. :( I gotta go Monday to pick out my classes and then Tuesday school starts. Getting started is the hard part of me and I really don't wanna go. :hdbash:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
since I go to collage, my 'school year' begins from october :D so I still have 1 month free (not including my job :p)

·
Registered
326 Posts
since I go to collage, my 'school year' begins from october so I still have 1 month free (not including my job :p)
October? Good lord! When do you get out? Or is it that you're just selectively taking a few classes, and not a full time college student?

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
No school for a year! Woohoo! Just full time working. :p

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
beginning of september for me; the 4th or something.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
First year college here, starts on the 29th :)

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
hehe, its my last year for me. the guys from our class wanted to go grab a beer with our teacher to discuss the whole next year.

we ended up drinking way to much.... (...and a bit of illegal stuff too...euhh not drink...smoke...meh :evil: )
:p was fun

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
I'm done with school here, I went to my last year of University last year but I ain't done with school debts :cry:

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
I am taking summer courses already, so it won't matter to me anyways. Luckily, I ll get a bit more than a week off before fall courses start.

Yours,
-Elly

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Started on wednesday, school goes fast this year. Took all blow-off classes aside from math and computer science.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I'm going to start the 31st of August, after a 3 month holiday. It will be a completely new study, but I think I will find my way there. Perhaps I will finally take a look into homework since this is a study I really want unlike all the BS I had to do last 7 years...

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
zcal said:
October? Good lord! When do you get out? Or is it that you're just selectively taking a few classes, and not a full time college student?
As you can see Hyuga also starts in october :D it;s like that here in Poland ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts