Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a soundblaster live 5.1 eax and surround sound speakers, with sub ect, its soooooooooooooooo nice !!!!!!!!

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Don't worry, Neojag. I have a SoundBlaster PCI 128. btw, is there any difference between our cards?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its really cheat

the card costed me $109, and the Speakers costed me $150

so purdy good price for dobly digital surround sound!

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Is there any *real* difference between SBlive! Value and 5.1, i'm not mentioning the dolby surround, I don't have enough space in my room to setup it anyway...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Which one best, an Aureal vortex SQ2500 Quad Digital or a SBLive! Value ?

I don't have much money, so any suggestion appreciated.

Aureal Vortex SQ2500 :
A3D 1.0
A3D 2.0
D3DEAX 1.0
Sensaura

SBLive! Value:
A3D1.0
EAX 2.0
LiveWare

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Well, correct if i'm wrong, but isn't the support for eax growing faster than a3d? For what i know i'd stick with the sblive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Read up on the new Audigy Sound Card, it's even more impressive that Creative now #1 Sound Card in the world (SBlive Platinum 5.1)

Creative's Audigy

not to mention Nvidia's new Nforce with Sound..... I love how Fast Technology Advances... Don't you !! :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
mine is the best!!!

hehehe. Mine is Avance Logic 100+ Sndcard THAT uses ISA slot ;) !!! What do you ppl think about that eh? hehehe! Well, i just use ordinary 2 speakers and it gave me an "okay" sound.. So, really A3D is dead? This is badddd..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
heh

ISA!! omg that must be old. must get shitty bass outta that hey..

yeah EXA has tottaly taken over the market, all games are done in eax now, Eax is purdy kewl to, i like to play around with the diff settings

btw to all thoes that asked, 5.1 is WAY better than the value package.

5.1 offers digital crisp clear sound , im telling you i can pump the vol up soo damn loud, and the music dosent crackel, or make any static noises :)

heh as i type this my feet are rumbleing from my massive sub :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts