Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yikes.... it sure has changed here not to mention grown a LOT. It is I Guitar Gamer. No-one and I mean NO-ONE probably remembers or knows me (or cares probably) But, i thought I'd say hi and mark my pathetic return :cool:

Well... just wanted to see if anyone did remember me.... but any-who chowskies :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Guitar Gamer
Yikes.... it sure has changed here not to mention grown a LOT. It is I Guitar Gamer. No-one and I mean NO-ONE probably remembers or knows me (or cares probably) But, i thought I'd say hi and mark my pathetic return :cool:

Well... just wanted to see if anyone did remember me.... but any-who chowskies :)
who're you? :heh: I registered in August, so haven't met you before. Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gk1986 - Well, pleased to meet you also ;)

Samor - Nice to know sumone kinda remembered me :)

Well, hopefully I can become a working part of this nice forum soon.... right now I'm running between like 5 forums :p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
umm, Guitar Gamer.. you are hypnotizing me!:eyes::eyes: nyahaha! :D:D:D nice to meet ya too!;)
Xev and I are the second generation/wave of posting freaks.
Beware of us...:evil:

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
i remember u, ur the guy that liked to jump to the drums when no one was arround :) so, wazzup? where have u been?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by Guitar Gamer

It's nice to meet you man!!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
oh. And why are you smiling when there's nothing to smile at? :wink:
I gotta laugh over this one!! :D :D :D :D :D
>>>>Sorry, Xev!!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Ah. Quite interesting! It's amazing what a RPLWTCLOS (Randomly Press Letters With The Caps Lock On Syndrom) system can do for an original signature purpose :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts