Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
He didn't mean he don't like PSX(he wouldn't be a member of PSXemu if he did),he just said that 99% of PSX games are crap and I do agree with him.
Maybe I'm wrong and he doesn't like PSX at all.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
yes, maybe more like 68% or 75% but 99% would mean he only liked about 2-3 games, and if you love emulation of a system you only like 2-3 games for then somthing is wrong.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Okay let's say something like 80%.
Games I like:
FF 7-8-9
LoM
Star Ocean 2
Resident Evil 1-2-3
Parasite Eve 1(I have the 2 but I don't like it)
Vandal Hearts
Suikoden
Die Hard Trilogy
Xenogears
Final Fantasy Tactics
Tekken 2-3
Street Fighter Zero 3
MGS
ISS Pro98-Evolution1-2
Soul Reaver
Silent Hill
Chrono Cross
Castlevania SOTN
RockmanX4
RRT4
WipeOut 2097&3
GT2
and THAT'S ALL!(well maybe a few games here and there but not much).

C

·
0 Posts
Considering the PSX has more than 5000 games worldwide, and 99% of 5000 is 4950..

Maybe I was being too lenient with 99% :)

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
I only got about 15 games or so that I really like and play on the psx......... On the other hand I got 50 games and more on the old Sega Saturn...... And they are all great games..... And talk about great import games....... The saturn ruled with its 2d dominance...... Now if only a really great Saturn emulator would arise..... Oh and about the console wars...... I can't say at this point until I play a few xbox and gamecube games...... The ps2 games out right now isn't that great..... Maybe MGS2 and FFX will liven things up for ps2... but right now...... There is no killer app for the ps2 out yet........ Watch dvd's on Ps2? I'll watch dvd's on my computer with my 19" monitor...... with 4 speaker surround sound...... :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Look Like most people play ps game, Which type console you like? powerful, faster, Best image quality or powerless, slow, High image quality?:cool: :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
there weren't any "killer apps" for the original PSX when it first came out all those games sucked ummm... crotch. hehe :D. Or at least not in my opinion.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think Nintedo is going to bitch slap (pardon my language) the hell out of the xbox and the ps2.. Nintendo has finally taken off the gloves and has many games in the making that are for mature audences... All thanks to one little game that opened the door.. Conkers bad fur day.... I love that game... After commin back from E3, i would plce my shiny new GBA on the table and bet that gamecube is gonna rock and/or roll...

I had a ps2 and was siverly disapointed... and the xbox is going to be coin toss... ever play a game made by microsoft??? ewww...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Actually I have played a game made by Microsoft. It was called Boing, it's for the X-Box. I was very impressed. Had good sound, graphics, quality, and playability, as well as content. If anyone is interested, the controllers are not as bad as some have said. I played a generic brand of the actual x-box controller and it was very similar to the LogiTech WingMan controller. I have small hands so it was a bit large for me but shouldn't be a problem for most people. I was impressed with the game I played and have seen photos of other games that look just as good. I must admit after the dissappointmant that was N64 I am leery of purchasing another Nintendo made product until it has been out for a while and I have a longer period of time to form my opinion.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
heheh, yeah, i got some great kix out of the N64 and my friends. I took one look at the N64 and bought a psx. Too bad my friends didn't do the same, so 3-4 yrs later, i got the last laugh...and i'm still laughing. Loyalty just gets in the way. A gaming company needs to prove its worthiness with every product. Just because i owned a NES and a SupaNes didn't mean i was gonna rush out and buy the N64 when it was apparent to me that there was a better console on the market. Anyway, for all the xbox bashers, there's a really good article at ign if u haven't already seen it:

http://xbox.ign.com/news/35535.html

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Just one thing: the man who wrote this got fired because he was too much for the XBOX(he said Nintendo lovers were NAZIS!)

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
i'm not an xbox enthusiast or anything, it was just a good article :eek:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I was not criticizing (is it the right word?)you.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
oh i know, no offense taken, i just wanted to say that though he may be biased, he made some good points.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Microsft must die!

Well, maybe not die... They just need to have better busness practices.... But nothing to do with the xbox right? Hopefully...

I read that article a when he first posted it... He is guily of the same crime he is accusing the nintendo fanatics of.. Ironic isnt it?

Nintendo RULES!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Dan

Nintendo RULES!!!
Yup,I totally agree with you.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts