Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably the wrong question to ask in here but... who here watches Initial D? :p
I think Stage4 is just completely awesome.

For you guys who dont know what Initial D is(doubt it), its an anime with pretty realistic car graphics (stage2-4 atleast) and focuses mainly on a young lad who races a hachiroku in touges. Thumbs up from me.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I heard about the anime but never got to watch it. I play the arcade Intial D from Sega and was impressed by it. Probably my favorite racing game now. So why did you start wastching stage4 and not watching hte first stage. When i have time gonna watch it.

S

·
0 Posts
yeah, I've watched pretty much all of it, but if there are new eps of stage 4 then I wasnt aware of it yet ;)

·
band
4,912 Posts
ogm versions of 7 and 8 are available for ppl who want subs if thats wut you mean samor. hehe i wonder when kane gets here...."OOOOH HACHI-ROKU!!!!!" :p

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I watched all of them, INCA. But I particularly like stage 4 alot, especially since it is now more realistic. If you have the slightest interest in cars and havent watched it, do it now. Starting from stage4 is just fine actually. :)

As far as I know Kane couldnt find out why he likes Initial D, as he also deemed it awful. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Hanamichi said:
I watched all of them, INCA. But I particularly like stage 4 alot, especially since it is now more realistic. If you have the slightest interest in cars and havent watched it, do it now. Starting from stage4 is just fine actually. :)

As far as I know Kane couldnt find out why he likes Initial D, as he also deemed it awful. :D
maybe because the story surrounding it is actually awfully silly, but the action is cool ;)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I'm a major fan but as Hanamichi said, I don't know why. In the first stage, the plot was thin, the cg graphics were mediocre at best, the drawing style was really cack..... but as the races started, I couldn't stop watching. I'm now a fan of all things Initial D. My favorite racing game is the PS2 version of Initial D (although if it had a 2p mode it'd be even better). I've been watching the new series closely. The battles are less.... detailed than in the first stage which stretched them across 2 or 3 eps in some cases, so it feels a little rushed at times, but it's all good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts