Next Generation Emulation banner

201 - 217 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
mostly its these days code cleanup. nothing fancy.

but will try to insert more what i have done.
also made a start with some documentation... :p
the biggest problem in programming history ;)

summer is started almost.. nice wheather and so on.. so no late night codings for a while.
and most of the team is also bussy with work and or personal lifes.

But when i got the time... then i pick some things up.

If yah like we still looking for programmers on the project :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Cool. Though I do program I don't program in Delphi. Only Visual Basic 6 and REALbasic for me. I might look into the language this Summer. To busy with work and school right now. :(

·
Registered
423 Posts
Another member...

summer is started almost.. nice wheather and so on.. so no late night codings for a while.
If yah like we still looking for programmers on the project :)
In my opinion hot summer nights are ideal to code on something - it's too hot to sleep anyway, and there's not much worth watching on the telly after midnight either.

For general interest; I joined the Dxbx project on sourceforge recently. I haven't done much on actual emulation improvements yet, but given I normally sleep 6 hours per night tops, I might be able to spend some time on this (between watching episodes of Lost and reading 50+ feeds on bloglines) :eyemove:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
yah have done some good work last copple of days patrick.

If that is also with changing the code.. then we can make a working release next month ( YUST JOKING )... :)

yes patrick is a new programmer in the team who already made some good changes to the code structure and made some documentation .. ( hate that word ).

now i gone back to programming... to much time writing things down, while i can also spend it on coding.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
mmmm ok for fixing this i need some things...

Want is not build for delphi 8 and higher... so i need to know wich version of delphi you use.
and also the registry settings for the rootdir of your delphi version.

for Delphi2007 - win32 its HKey_Current_User \ Software \ Borland \ BDS \ 5.0 \ RootDir

for delphi 7 and lower its SOFTWARE\Borland\BDS\ [Version number] \ RootDir

i fixed the Want exe only for Delphi - Win32.

So if you can give me that... then i can fix the problem for your delphi version.

PS: Want is also a sourceforge project, but stopped developing :(
so thats why i inserted my version of want into the dxbx project

oh alsomost forgot... check the HKey_Current_User and HKey_Locale_Machine entries...
If you also using Delphi Win32... and you got the the rootdir in HKey_Locale_Machine \ Software \ Borland \ BDS \ 5.0 \ RootDir
then i need to make a check for it.. its possible that my version of delphi is only installed on Current User and Not All Users on system.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
however there has not been that most posts here.. since the we now finally have a misc emu section.

But we still look for people who wanne join developing on dxbx.
have not seen manny emails , messages or other stuff :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Error in uEmuKrnlEx.pas, This is function, rather than procedure
procedure xboxkrnl_ExFreePool(
Block: PVOID
); stdcall;
begin
EmuSwapFS(); // Win2k/XP FS
Result := Unimplemented('ExFreePool');
EmuSwapFS(); // Xbox FS
end;
replace with
function xboxkrnl_ExFreePool(
Block: PVOID
): NTSTATUS; stdcall;
begin
EmuSwapFS(); // Win2k/XP FS
Result := Unimplemented('ExFreePool');
EmuSwapFS(); // Xbox FS
end;
PS. CodeGear™ Delphi® for Microsoft® Windows™ Version 11.0.2627.5503

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
Thx for the support.
however multilanguage support will not be a gaol for the emulator itself, and there is no help files that need to be translated.

But it would be a very nice addon, so we will be thinking about to add multilanguage support.

201 - 217 of 217 Posts