Next Generation Emulation banner

181 - 200 of 217 Posts

·
将軍
558 Posts
dont forget that we all have personal lifes also...
so sometimes there can be done more then other days.

specially in the emu programming... progress is something that comes with the flow.
sometimes things are goind fast..
but most of the time yah stuck :)

hopefully i can make a update soon...
but however manny things are already fixed.. and bugs are eliminated.
the end user dont see as much that we have fixed :)
I read all your post and wanna say only one thing... Good!:thumb:

·
Registered
350 Posts
@shadow, Yeah, it's great to see zomby back. Now I'm waiting on proger, kingofc, and a few others :)

I've been around. Barely had any time to pay attention to the emulation scene lately, because of my job and college and such. I barely have time to eat actually.

Its nice to see that come work on CXBX is still being made, and Xenoborg and such, the tiny Xbox emulator community seems to be starting to come alive again. And wow, I hadn't payed attention to pcsx2 in years, but looking at it now is amazing. If only the Xbox Emulator community was so strong.

Has _SF_ been around at all lately? I faintly remember him saying he was still working on Xeon.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
now only still a message from KingOfC and Caustik.
that would be amezing.... :p

Nice to see yah still there proger

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
I've been around. Barely had any time to pay attention to the emulation scene lately, because of my job and college and such. I barely have time to eat actually.

Its nice to see that come work on CXBX is still being made, and Xenoborg and such, the tiny Xbox emulator community seems to be starting to come alive again. And wow, I hadn't payed attention to pcsx2 in years, but looking at it now is amazing. If only the Xbox Emulator community was so strong.

Has _SF_ been around at all lately? I faintly remember him saying he was still working on Xeon.
I understand. I haven't been around lately either. Been busy with other stuff now adays. I wish I did have more time to spend on these forums and such, but trying to meet this goal of saving at least $2000 is really sapping my time. I haven't seen or heard from _SF_ in almost 3 years now. If he is, hopefully he'll give is a sign of some sort.

·
Registered
350 Posts
trying to meet this goal of saving at least $2000 is really sapping my time.
I'm just lucky I can pay my bills. I have a little over $1250/month income, and my car, car insurance, and car gas only is well over $500 a month. Needless to say, I'm late on most my bills. :(

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
I'm just lucky I can pay my bills. I have a little over $1250/month income, and my car, car insurance, and car gas only is well over $500 a month. Needless to say, I'm late on most my bills. :(
As far as income goes, you're doing better than me. I only make $800 tops. Making $6.25 USD/hr should be a illegal and a crying shame!

Since you've been gone, I've been though a lot of IRL bull[email protected]#%. Most of it's died down alot, but much of it still goes on. I don't feel like retyping the whole fiasco, but I'll find the thread so you can see what I mean.

Ok, found it: http://forums.ngemu.com/open-discussion/97858-i-got-my-pc-back-today.html

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Where do you live? I thought minimum wage was now around $7 in most states.
Indiana. Minumum wage is $5.85 USD here. This state sucks ass. Don't ever move here. I'd rather die then live here for the rest of my life, seriously. I can't wait to move back to Seattle, WA.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
omg.. 6 dollar a hour... thats about 4 euro a hour..

for that kind of monney i dont get out off bed.
here is minimum 8 euro a hour... that 12 dollar a hour. for the very low jobs like toilet cleaner.

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Let's put it this way... America is not too generous with it's money when it comes down to it's own people, but would rather give it to other countries instead. It's like having $200 USD to pay for a life threatening gunshot wound to the leg then giving it to someone else so they can buy some asprin for his/her headache. WTF?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cxbx Prob ;(

Hi everybody ,

I got a little problem with cxbx and dont even know what the following message means , after i click " start ( f5 ) " ...

So i load my game , press f5 and then there it goes , this error

" CxBxKrnl "
" EmuMain ( 0x724) : Received Fatal Message : "
" *EmuD3D Deferred Texture State was not found "

I will link u an image of it so you can see it yourself ( if it's ok :> )

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8071/problemlr0.jpg

Anyone an idea ?

·
将軍
558 Posts
Hi everybody ,

I got a little problem with cxbx and dont even know what the following message means , after i click " start ( f5 ) " ...

So i load my game , press f5 and then there it goes , this error

" CxBxKrnl "
" EmuMain ( 0x724) : Received Fatal Message : "
" *EmuD3D Deferred Texture State was not found "

I will link u an image of it so you can see it yourself ( if it's ok :> )

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8071/problemlr0.jpg

Anyone an idea ?
Yes! This emu run only Turok Evolution, Ninja Gaiden Black isn´t emulated.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
set the logging on kernal en gui on disk...
and dump the xbe log .. to disk and post them here...

it can be usefull to see whats realy hapening.
this error is not one i have seen before....

but its telling that its running more then only the first steps.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
its been a while since last time i posted something about the dxbx project.

I can tell we still working on it.. however with slow progress.
The Xbe conversion to exe is still not a 100%, but we book progress almost every day.

About the dxbxkrn.dll, its working.
We still fighting to get the executed exe files to run the krnlinit function.
But this has also to do with the fact that the exe conversion is not that perfect.

that is the main part we are working on at the moment.

Hopefully we get some good news soon.

·
Banned
92 Posts
hi, what program make the xbe conversion? really cxbx will be upgraded? other question: is cxbx best xbox emulator? greetings friends

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
@dantes, I highly recommend you start a new thread when you want to ask a question that is not on-topic with the existing thread you are posting in. Here are your answers anyway:

1. "what program make the xbe conversion?" - Cxbx does the xbe -> exe conversion itself.
2. "really cxbx will be upgraded?" - We're working on it
3. "other question: is cxbx best xbox emulator?" - Yes

·
Banned
92 Posts
ok blueshogun96 thanks friend, you know, is really good a xbox emulator, because this console is very fine, much people has the same dream, to has 4consoles or more in 1pc, because pc is more sure an safety. somes consoles brings problems with dvd reader or something like that, otherwise emulators it´s inmortals , i give spirits to you. hey do you has worked cxbx on visual??is very funny and easy : ), well now microsoft has more implemnets for developers new sdk and directx 10.1 4,1 pixel shaders and nvisia toolkit, and more things, i wait that this supports works on cxbx, thanks blueshgun96

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
the code is on sourceforge now for a while :)
and its working great.

But are there people who does not know how sourceforge work, or dont wanne install the tools for it ???

If so then i can place new codedump on the website.
so let me know if yah wanne have new install and codedump on the website :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Just got around to downloading it myself shadow_tj. The UI is awesome and it compliments the great program. Not a big deal or anything but when you update the svn could add a messege once in a while?

181 - 200 of 217 Posts