Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How Perverted Japanese people are

Well, it's no wounder they can think of new hentai content when they're this dirty. I guess it's what you can expect from a country were you can buy used schoolgirls underwear in machines ( even if it was ruled illegal sometime ago they're still there )

So here's the picture :rotflmao:

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
In our trips to Japan, we always found the Japanese people very conservative and socially correct, but there were always those seedy areas where sex was a product. We mostly found middle aged Japanese men as the frequenter of such places...However..as time goes on we can see the more private / seedy / perverse side take a forefront. Are the Japanese sexually repressed?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Since we're on this subject, I guess I should add that when a Japanese man says he needs to relieve himself, it is something totally different from what it means in the western world.

·
An old lady.
408 Posts
...yeah, because the events ocurring in that pic NEVER happen in America, or anywhere else for that matter. :rolleyes:

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Well I think Japanese have been misunderstood because of Anime, where all guys are perverts and older guys are peeping schoolgirls... They make fun of themselves... But of course I can't generalise, there are that kind of people.

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
i must say that guy deserves a medal for bravery.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Radix865 said:
But of course I can't generalise, there are that kind of people.
you can find that kind of people not only in japan :> but all over the world... which is not good...

·
band
4,912 Posts
wut i find most amusing is that these ppl (esp the man) are automatically assumed to be japanese. ah well.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
D.D. said:
wut i find most amusing is that these ppl (esp the man) are automatically assumed to be japanese. ah well.
when you think about this, they could be Korean :p

in conclusion: any girl wearing a french maid dress is bound to have their skirt looked up :p

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
aerith099 said:
...yeah, because the events ocurring in that pic NEVER happen in America, or anywhere else for that matter. :rolleyes:
lol you have got to be kidding me! Yes, they do that in America. IMHO America and Europe have the most perverted people.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Or perhaps a documentary on Naturists

1 - 20 of 44 Posts