1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Well i like the very first season opening

·
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 龍我雷 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
1,201 Posts
I am dying to watch haruhi's second season - her disappearance -, but at the same time I prefer to really die than watching ongoing anime :dead: So phil, would you please pm me once the last episode is aired and subbed.. TIA :)

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
I am dying to watch haruhi's second season - her disappearance -, but at the same time I prefer to really die than watching ongoing anime :dead: So phil, would you please pm me once the last episode is aired and subbed.. TIA :)
Same here i cant stand watching ongoing anime, i did it with AMG & Bleach and i never want to repeat the experience :lol:

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
*facepalm* Another Haruhi thread.

I swear if I was admin I'd add the following point to the forums rules:

No Haruhi policy:
All discussions related to, and about Haruhi Suzumiya are strictly prohibited with immediate effect. All members found to be discussing and/or possessing avatars and/or signatures oh Haruhi will be immediately banned without question
And add the words "Suzumiya" and "Haruhi" to the forum's blacklist.

And be all Nazi in implementing these :evil:

:p

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
*facepalm* Another Haruhi thread.

I swear if I was admin I'd add the following point to the forums rules:

And add the words "Suzumiya" and "Haruhi" to the forum's blacklist.

And be all Nazi in implementing these :evil:

:p
At least this thread is entertaining. I'm not a fan of the song, but the video and the dubbing is great.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
No Haruhi policy:
All discussions related to, and about Haruhi Suzumiya are strictly prohibited with immediate effect. All members found to be discussing and/or possessing avatars and/or signatures oh Haruhi will be immediately banned without question
lol funny post Prince A-- I mean gamefreak. What exactly do you hate about anime?

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
lol funny post Prince A-- I mean gamefreak. What exactly do you hate about anime?
The fact that the producers try to make it real with all the 18+ stuff, language and actions like rape and sex yet also try to make it somewhat "compatible" with younger people by animating it. Ends up being nothing. Cartoons are good, real-life comedies and movies are good, anime/hentai/manga is crap cuz it tries to take the place of both, yet fails epically at it.

I know for 99% of the people it here it rocks, but it really doesn't interest me....not even one bit!

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Most media teenagers watch now days is all about sex and violence. And since when is Haruhi about rape?

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Was talking about anime/hentai/manga in general.

what you dont realise is most media now days is all about sex and violence.
Violence looks great......only as long as it's in real-life shows like horror movies etc. Anime with horror scenes just looks lame; blood-stains almost look like ketchup stains.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.