Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember there was an admin (if im not mistaken) which had a very impressive signature, something like the below :

I can do it!
I can do it all by myself!
I dont need anyone's helps!
I am not afraid of lonely!!!

Well, something like that......who was him/her? Is he still here?

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Fou-lu
Hmmm, don't know who he is. But those lines are very familiar. FF8 I suppose.

[edit] As always Ryos is faster than me. Now I know.
Dude, I didnt noticed before you said it :D

Squall says that in ff8 i suppose.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982
Yep,Squall said it at his past
"I will be fine without you"
Yeah, i though that a line was missing. maybe two. I think he mentions Sis once or twice.

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I remember i visited this page (psxemu.com ) since 2- 3 years ago if im not mistaken. But,why all of your date of register ( including bobby ) was started from year 2001???

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ooppss, i didnt read that thread,sorry. I always skip to read some threads if it is way too looooonnnnngggggg.Now i know the reason.But why the forum crashed??? :confused:

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a very bad memory since last few weeks....always forget things... sometimes i cant even remember where i put my coffee after surfing on the net for just few minutes...... or forget about here i put my comb... i think i should sleep more start from today..... :help: :help:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Yep. It kind of shocked me, because I wasn't expecting Squall to do anything besides, "Whatever." :p
or '...'. :D But I still think it's stupid how they can't remember that because of 'GF Interference'. I guess GFs are kind of like programs. They take memory out of your brain, and if you have too many of them, you have no brain/space left.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts