Hmm well it totally depends on the person. I myself am never late for anything, and neither is my mother. My dad on the other hand is late quite often. I know plenty of people who are late, and plenty who aren't.
I would sya chicks because they take so damn long in da bathroom and some don't want there hair messed with.Remeber when most chicks say they only are gonna go window shopping at a mall do not be fooled it is a devious ploy to suck you into a day of hell,watch out you will never leave once it gets started.my mom has done that window shopping story before and that turned to 5hours of hell in the women's section.
Yep it is all dependent on the person. For me I am 98% on time, the other 2% is really due to the bad wheather or an accident occuring during the regular schedule of my work hours. Other than that, I see both men and women being late depending on their attitude and personalities.
No way ... It's gotta be women. I have never been late for class in 2 years ... Only a few times but it was intentional Women are late because of two reasons ... Either they want to be late (fashonably late of course) or they are too busy doing girly things like makeup and other crap ....
I think it mas more to do with the person than with their sex, but...
This is not to say that sex and punctuality are orthogonal. Some women, influenced by the culture they are a part of, arrive late purposefully. It's like that thing about the bride always arriving late. Some women extend this concept to their whole lives. This is not the norm, though, and I know plenty of punctual women (my GF included).
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.