Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
:lol: The worst of it is that it's not a joke...

Anyway, it reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where George starts dating an inmate. He says that it's a good relationship because you have strict hours for visits, and she can't call you anytime :)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
All inmates listed must be in prison or jail somewhere in the United States. Most female addresses are $3.00 each (some are free)
Makes you wonder why some of them are free...

while the male inmate addresses are all free to write.
I guess males are, as always, the most desperate gender...

Anyways, I don't find this all that suprising... haven't you visited Yahoo's dating service? That is something weird... at least these people claim to be innates...

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Some of them are wearing fancy lingerie... herrr... how dangerous might these innates be? Where's the "how did I end up in jail" button to gather information for a danger assessment?

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
i've seen some documentaries about women having "serious relationships" with inmates of the worst kind (i.e. serial killers et al) so i guess anything goes :heh:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
You mean a mAnn! :D

OK. Bad joke. :eyemove:

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
the sad part is that some of you are actually looking at the site lol, XD.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Even if people are lonely, I don't think they should do this... You don't know what kind a dude comes out... Like you look for a good looking girl and you get a hairy truck driver...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts