Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
Well not in weekends, but then I play soccer or sometimes go to another place which is 9 km.

And in holidays I don't go to school (duh :p) so then I don't ride my bike that often. But normally, I go to school 5 days a week.
I mean... what about wether Fx, like rain, or snow? :)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Haha, well unfortunately, yes :(

In this village where I live there isn't a direct bus connection available... Meaning that the trip by bus will take me even longer, and it will cost a lot...

I don't care a lot about the weather though... I just put on my music and speed my way to school :p

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
Haha, well unfortunately, yes :(

In this village where I live there isn't a direct bus connection available... Meaning that the trip by bus will take me even longer, and it will cost a lot...

I don't care a lot about the weather though... I just put on my music and speed my way to school :p
nice :thumb: quite a bit hardcore, I like that :)

running twice or more a week is a part of my karate trening, and I also don't care about weather :) :D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
KanedA said:
nice :thumb: quite a bit hardcore, I like that :)

running twice or more a week is a part of my karate trening, and I also don't care about weather :) :D
Well the real problem will come in if I would break a leg.... Since my mother can't bring me to school and my dad will be at work.

Luckily I did never break anything at all :)

But of course it's good to ride a bike, a bit of exercise every day is good :)
It's nice to just be outside, listen to some music while thinking about the day. It's a good way to relax after a day of school.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
yeah breaking a leg would be a ******y problem, gonna be optimistic you know? ;)

as for rest of your post, same thing could be said about running :)

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Ole DW trains a lot...kind of a military requirement, but we also do it just to stay at our peak performance (We are getting old after all). We mostly weight train, but we try to balance in some cardio (We don't want to look like that big guy with the scrawny legs that they show on some cartoons). We don't want to be that big guy who can flip a car, but doesn't have the cardio capability to make it up a flight of stairs ;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Dark Watcher said:
Ole DW trains a lot...kind of a military requirement, but we also do it just to stay at our peak performance (We are getting old after all). We mostly weight train, but we try to balance in some cardio (We don't want to look like that big guy with the scrawny legs that they show on some cartoons). We don't want to be that big guy who can flip a car, but doesn't have the cardio capability to make it up a flight of stairs ;)
And you had to prove your working out in the picture thread ;)

Hehe, and do you mean Johnny Bravo? :cool:

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
And you had to prove your working out in the picture thread ;)

Hehe, and do you mean Johnny Bravo? :cool:
hahaha..we were thinking more like the big guy from the Bugs Bunny cartoons, but Johnny Bravo fits perfect :lol:

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
well, I try to get out and jog/walk 50/50 about 3 miles 2-3 times a week...I had more motivation before when I was walking 10 miles a day but I've lost a good bit of weight so I am only improving my cardio with that.

I started doing sit-ups last may and the first time I did 20 sit-ups and was unable to do any more for 5 days...now I do 100 sit-ups every other day. I in the past month also started doing push-ups and am doing quite pitifully at those but I expect improvement. I do it to make myself look better...I do actually get more looks and talks from decent looking chicks now and did have a few chances which I thoroughly managed to dash -_- but its all good...i've been working out seriously for 3 months and have had this improvement, so I expect to improve further.

I dont know where(besides women) I got the motivation but I never had it before. Possibly body chemistry changes that make me want to do this? I do recall hearing that the body undergoes chemistry changes about every 7 years which would be right on since I just turned 21 right before I started working out.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts