Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
zen_master said:
I laught not becuase i dont work out but because this thread is totaly pointless... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :agree: :agree: :wave:
as many otheres, so don't spam :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
I don't work out, but I do play soccer so I do get my physical exercise :)

It's good to be outside every once in a while and to be active :thumb:
:angry: Well today I had my final match for an unknown period.... Had a soccer game and in the first half someone wanted to block my shot and he hit the inside of my ankle... The same ankle that was hit a year ago which has been the reason I wasn't able to play soccer for almost a complete year.... Though he didn't do it on purpose, it feels so :cuss2: since I was getting the rythm back :(

2 zen_master: As long as a thread is about something we like to discus, it isn't pointless... The only pointless thing in this thread is your post :rolleyes:

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
I work out during spare time... we have barbell and dumbells at hope... sometimes, I join my friends who always work out in the local gym...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
ceramiclion said:
I work at construction, does that count?
Well it is quite heavy work, well for some of the ppl there.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
:angry: Well today I had my final match for an unknown period.... Had a soccer game and in the first half someone wanted to block my shot and he hit the inside of my ankle... The same ankle that was hit a year ago which has been the reason I wasn't able to play soccer for almost a complete year.... Though he didn't do it on purpose, it feels so :cuss2: since I was getting the rythm back :(

2 zen_master: As long as a thread is about something we like to discus, it isn't pointless... The only pointless thing in this thread is your post :rolleyes:
that sucks man :(... sorry for your ankle, I know how it is to be unable to play / train...

I remamber when at one of my training my elbow ran out of joint, the hell with pain, I couldn't rain for about 4 moths, what made me realy pissed off. Than I had to becouse of 8th kyu test (which I've pased :D), but it was long time ago, elbow remaind me of its self sometimes

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Fitness, 6 times (1-2 hours each) a week.
Cycling, 3-5 hours a week.
Walking, 7 hours a week, minimum.

Generally speaking, physical exertions kill my mind, but I manage to retain sanity by debating with myself on all sorts of things relating to philosophy, self-awareness/improvement, social contacts, and more during the exercises I perform solo. If my preferred music or other external situations do not distract me/require my attention, that is.

Boltzmann said:
Ever wondered why I support life extension research? ;)
If it remains unfeasible in your lifetime, would you consider resorting to cryogenics? :)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Well, I forgot to say that I'm quite fond of walking too. I go to walk at night (for 2 or 3 hours) at least 3 times a week. I always go alone, and I'm always talking to myself (remember that other thread? I talk to myself all the time :p ) about scientific topics, or books.

klatch said:
If it remains unfeasible in your lifetime, would you consider resorting to cryogenics? :)
Surely. In fact, there's a high chance that I'll sign up for cryonics once it comes down to South America (Alcor plans to come here next year... I'm not so optimistic, but I think that it'll be possible until 2010).

Some think that it's a long shot, but I think that it's worth trying (specially since you spend so little money - you just have to pay for the life insurance).

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
> I work at construction, does that count?

very much...

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
I used to do Tae Kwon Do when I was younger but now I pretty much live a sedentary life. However, I'm trying to work out and get some cardiovascular exercises though. Recently I've made efforts to improve my life and have made substantial changes to my diet (in accordance with Canada's Food Guide to Healthy Eating). In the guide it's also recommended that you get regular exercise as well though so I'm trying to work towards that end. I try to walk or jog whenever possible and am trying to do some sit-ups at night as well as weight lifting.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I'm already in good shape. I was an hour a day just going to and from school. :p I've been doing some pushups and stomach crunches lately, but other than that no. :D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Well I have to go to school and back as well, by bike. Which takes me about 45 minutes every day. (14 km/day)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Pure weight-lifting (went from the bar to bench pressing 170 lbs; it's pretty good for a skinny guy like me)... I got to do some more cardio. :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
KanedA said:
whole year? :)
Well not in weekends, but then I play soccer or sometimes go to another place which is 9 km.

And in holidays I don't go to school (duh :p) so then I don't ride my bike that often. But normally, I go to school 5 days a week.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts