Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mainly do incline pushups at night(incline meaning My legs are about a foot above My head and I do around 30 to 90 push ups) just wondering who works out here .

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
me :p Karate kyokushin :) + some streching and power exercises at home, but it's not enough, gonna go back to gym and push some iron ;)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I hate working out. I'd never do it, and I never will :p

One day I'll buy a robotic body to substitute my own ;)

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
I Don't work out just for working out. I do play Badminton & Tennis all the time though, which keeps me active a bit. I don't see the point enless your trying to impress someone, and if you have to do so by being in shape then they aren't worth impressing (talking the opposite sex specifically)...

If your really really obese and it causes health problems i could also see why, but working out for recreation is pointless to me.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I don't work out, but I do play soccer so I do get my physical exercise :)

It's good to be outside every once in a while and to be active :thumb:

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
KanedA said:
if youre gonna live till days that it'll be possible ;)
Ever wondered why I support life extension research? ;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is good that everyone has outdoor activities , the main reason I do incline pushups is to increase My leg size , I allways stand for about five to 10 minutes in one spot after the push ups , I am starting to have good balance in My crippled leg because of it .

·
Registered
416 Posts
few years ago i did some self-defence in a club for one year, but now i prefer to hang out on the couch and look good ;P

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Popuri said:
few years ago i did some self-defence in a club for one year, but now i prefer to hang out on the couch and look good ;P
same for me, except for the looking good part.... :p

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Same here, Kirby :p

Well, maybe one day I'll buy a good-looking robot body for myself :evil:

But seriously, I think that working out sucks. I would rather sleep or read a book ;)

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
zen_master said:
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
how productive and unspammy :heh:

i'de rather be fat and play my computer and eat what i want rather than work out every day and be fit :)

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
/me plays soccer :p

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
N1ghtw0lf said:
how productive and unspammy :heh:

i'de rather be fat and play my computer and eat what i want r
I prefere both :p + some activity ;)

it's good to be a little fit, can help in life sometimes (kyokushin RLZ ;))

·
Registered
170 Posts
I walk alot...every day i walk for about 45 minutes or more..get to know the city, go to the park, talk to girls (that's always the motivation ;) ), it's quite nice...but other than that i'm regular coach pottato/ librairie rat

·
Registered
317 Posts
I laught not becuase i dont work out but because this thread is totaly pointless... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :agree: :agree: :wave:

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Don't like to work out, I hate to sweat... I do walk a lot though, in fact I go to Uni by foot (the distance from my house to Uni is like 5.2 km) 4 days a week. Fortunately I'm slim and my figure looks quite good... as for muscles; well, I never cared much about them. The frail look suits me better.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
If by workout you mean typing on keyboard... and by pushups you mean etreme button mashing then yes I work out. No but seriosuly I don'T workout persay but I do like to hon my sword wielding skills some times so I guess that could be considered a kinda workout. BTW: I think myself somewhat a good swordsman.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts