Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
source: www.dcemulation.com
Baldr Force Exe Released

On October the 28th of 2004, Baldr Force Exe had been released for Dreamcast. It earned a score of 8/8/7/6 by the reviewers of Japan's biggest videogame magazine Famitsu.

Information from Lik-Sang:
Information

Genre: Adventure
Format: Japanese NTSC
Players: 1

Baldr Force EXE is an adaptation of the PC game, in which you control robots equipped with over 60 different weapons. The game also contains SLG elements where the player needs to discuss with people to advance in the story. The gameplay has been modified in order to fit the Dreamcast controller and exclusives features appeared.

If only this game would've been in English... :hdbash:

Official webpage

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
I :wub: my Dreamcast! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
/me hugs his computer and Chankast :p

This game looks neat. :D

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Looks like a mighty interesting game. :)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Interesting game indeed but I never thought the DC was dead,I keep pwning my bro over and over and over again at Capcom Vs SNK 2 everyday.

:p

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
well i just buyed a DC yesterday so good day for me.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nevermore said:
Interesting game indeed but I never thought the DC was dead,I keep pwning my bro over and over and over again at Capcom Vs SNK 2 everyday.

:p
The DC has never been dead ;) It's all an act :p

This is to convince all the non-believers ;)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Razor Blade said:
/me hugs his computer and Chankast :p

This game looks neat. :D
Must I pinpoint you to the rules? Legitimate users like me perceive your post to be offensive, after all I'm paying for this. This is a brand new title for the DC which was just released, you'll do well to keep your thoughts about using an emulator which doesn't run on the original CD to yourself.

Omegainf said:
I really need a new chankast release :rolleyes:
Read above, having come this far you people still have troubles with such simple rules?

That being said, the DC is going to see a few more releases this year which include Chaos Field, Lien and Ring Age; paralelly a couple of games are being rereleased: Ever 17, Interlude and KoF 2002.

Scarce releases for the DC are to be expected for the 2005 as well.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kaiser Sigma said:
Must I pinpoint you to the rules? Legitimate users like me perceive your post to be offensive, after all I'm paying for this. This is a brand new title for the DC which was just released, you'll do well to keep your thoughts about using an emulator which doesn't run on the original CD to yourself.

Read above, having come this far you people still have troubles with such simple rules?

That being said, the DC is going to see a few more releases this year which include Chaos Field, Lien and Ring Age; paralelly a couple of games are being rereleased: Ever 17, Interlude and KoF 2002.

Scarce releases for the DC are to be expected for the 2005 as well.
He's back :p
It's a shame I can't read Japanese, otherwise I'd try to import them I think....
It's good to see there are still some producers are still making games for the DC. Do you happen to know anything about the sales statistics Kaiser? Seeing that there are only a few games released for a platform which has the strongest and most fanatic fanbase the game must be sold quite a lot I think.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Chaos Field is an shmup, you don't need to know jap to play it... the others, well... interactive adventure games, jap is sadly a must.

S

·
0 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
Maybe RB has a DC but prefers playing on chankast
OR he imported the game and is using a legit backup to play.
Or he could just try and find the pc version :p

of course this is farfetched, but I don't think RB explicitly stated he was (going to) use an illegal version.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
The use of chankast is based on ISOs, not GDs; therefore the starting point is: use of illegal material unless, of course, you own the original game (which I bet Razor doesn't considering the date of his post and the date of the game shipping in most stores). That being said keep in mind that at least 70% of the people posting pictures in this forum never owned a Dreamcast... you tell me if the word illegal is not implicit in all of this.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts