Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Proto said:
Well normally we call them hindus... The world indian come from indigenous, which could also apply be to the native people from Mesoamerica, Quechuas, and all the precolombinan civilizations, and in general to all the tribes that were indigenous from some place before x or y conqueror came and the blood mixed (In that case we get mestizos :D)
I'd rather say the conquerors trashed them ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
That's a native american, i don't consider them indians. Common mistake
i don't consider them to be native to america it's been proven that they migrated from asia through the bering straight.

Well normally we call them hindus... The world indian come from indigenous, which could also apply be to the native people from Mesoamerica, Quechuas, and all the precolombinan civilizations, and in general to all the tribes that were indigenous from some place before x or y conqueror came and the blood mixed (In that case we get mestizos )
you are correct. but the native americans believe they were always on this land even before the hominids were evolving. that's were they claim to be native american indians or amerindian.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I am I am correct, I believe this is the second of two threads started by upwardexhalebwn when he was high. Are there any more?

BTW, my friend's mother is a dentist, and she is EVIL.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
The Captain said:
I am I am correct, I believe this is the second of two threads started by upwardexhalebwn when he was high. Are there any more?

BTW, my friend's mother is a dentist, and she is EVIL.
Well, AFAIK, and judging from the content of most of his posts (and his always changing sig), upwardexhalebwn is always high :p

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Well, I usually just sit on that torture bench, and let them do what they do and then I leave... I DON'T want to know what they look like...

·
Registered
613 Posts
"Hey, what do you call a doctor who failed out of med school?"
"What?"
"A dentist."

-Jerry Seinfeld, Seinfeld, "Yada Yada"

Sorry, cheap shot (and a bad joke), especially coming from a medical student. ;)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
as for my dentist it's middle age avarage looking woman, :p
but she's also very nice to everyone ;)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
netghost2.0 said:
"Hey, what do you call a doctor who failed out of med school?"
"What?"
"A dentist."

-Jerry Seinfeld, Seinfeld, "Yada Yada"

Sorry, cheap shot (and a bad joke), especially coming from a medical student. ;)
From the same episode:

"What's the difference between a dentist and a sadist?
Newer magazines."

I couldn't resist taking another cheap shot :p

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
My dentist is a guy so I can't say I find anything memorable bout him. But I do like that he cleans my teeth up real nice! Dentists seem to have those amazing tools that you wished you had when you brushed your teeth. Where can I get a stainless steel toothpick? :)

·
War Games coder
1,926 Posts
All of em, eh? Well, get a good suck on that nitrous before you begin

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
I don't love my dentist.. I love N02. :D Man that stuff is incredible. I wish they sold tanks in the grocery store. :wub:

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
awake? they put you asleep?? I had three teeths removed and they just numbed my mouth and pulled them out... it sure sounded really nasty... Oh, I have good teeths it was because they putted those damn uhh... well those damn iron things(whatever they are called in english)

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
my doc is arabic (not me! :p guess where i live.. ) but his russian assistants are super hot! and thats why i like candies now (very very cheap .. but thats really the reson *chopchop*)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts