Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Ever so interestingly sick eh, KILER. :p

A corpse from July? Wouldnt the flesh be dried, hardenned pieces of barkish stuff, purple in colour, crawling with wierms? Even if I was insane and paid to do it I wouldnt go close to that stuff.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
It means one thing... the end is near :evil: or some crap like that :innocent: :p

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
Hanamichi said:
Ever so interestingly sick eh, KILER. :p

A corpse from July? Wouldnt the flesh be dried, hardenned pieces of barkish stuff, purple in colour, crawling with wierms? Even if I was insane and paid to do it I wouldnt go close to that stuff.
Maybe it is like a fine wine and gets better with age :D

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Only on the weekends. According to some African tribe eating flesh makes you live longer and age slower (And people say the x-files doesn't teach people anything)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
That was interesting. Did they even ask the man? It could have been "religious" :lol:

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
bmecoli said:
hmm, do you also sprinkle a bit of rosemary for seasoning like I do too? :evil:
I just began salivating :evil:

N1ghtw0lf said:
Only on the weekends. According to some African tribe eating flesh makes you live longer and age slower (And people say the x-files doesn't teach people anything)
2x24 "Our Town", right? ;)

Razor Blade said:
That was interesting. Did they even ask the man? It could have been "religious" :lol:
You actually raised a good point here.
We're digusted by this behavior when it's exhibited by an individual, but if a whole society approves it and make it part of their religious rites, we say that it's right. Religion can get away with almost everything.

As anthropologist Donald Symons once put it:

If only one person in the world held down a terrified, struggling, screaming little girl, cut off her genitals with a septic blade, and sewed her back up, leaving only a tiny hole for urine and menstrual flow, the only question would be how severely that person should be punished, and whether the death penalty would be a sufficiently severe sanction. But when millions of people do this, instead of the enormity being magnified millions-fold, suddenly it becomes "culture", and thereby magically becomes less, rather than more, horrible, and is even defended by some Western "moral thinkers", including feminists.
This is the kind of moral relativity reasoning shown by present-day post-modernists (and Berkeley seems to be a factory of them :p ). Under this framework, you can't even say that ****sm is wrong (if it was part of Germany's culture then it would be right, as long as it was limited to german citzens).

EDIT: Why 'n a z i s m' is censored? I think that banning this word is rather pointless. Are we going to pretend it never existed? :rolleyes:

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
somehow i not hungry anymore, neither the guy that eated the corpse......

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
N1ghtw0lf said:
Also worlds first regocnised "vampire" in history, Elizabeth Bathory believed so. He ate human virgins blood and bathed in it. Story goes that she lived long and still stayed young untill she was killed by angry townsfolk as a vampire. Maybe i should test her theory aswell... ;) :lol:

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Razor Blade said:
Or could have been science... or maybe the guy was just retard. Let's not assume that everything bad is because of religion, shall we?

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
That was interesting. Did they even ask the man? It could have been "religious"
Old gramps satan worshipper? I doubt... :lol:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
As long as there are still cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, ducks, fish, and other wildlife walking/swimming/flying around on earth, I think I'll pass the two month old corps to the worms :rolleyes:

>>hmm, do you also sprinkle a bit of rosemary for seasoning like I do too? :evil:
/ Cid remembers a quote from Lufia 2: "Hmm this sure has quite a disgusting taste... Maybe it will taste better with some lemon?? " :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts