Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have that problem? Where, a year ago they broke up, so you get all close, and start to seriously like her, and then they get back together?

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
right here, except they didnt get back together.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a *****. we are great friends, and i would of asked her out, but idk. Then me and my friend(the boyfriend) didnt get to really know each other until a few weeks ago, and he brought it up how i liked his girl, and how he was gonna fight me and how my friend(the girlfriend) argued with him not too and all that kinda bs. But he really **** in my cheerios when he brought it up and all that, cause i really didnt think about it that way. Until it got placed in my head and everything formed.

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
nope, friends girlfriends are just good friends to me.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
I may be very close to a few friends, but our tastes in girls completely differ :lol: No chance of anything ever happening :p

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
good for you skore

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
ever hit it off w/ a girl, told a friend about it, and then he made out w/ her the next weekend :rant:

the fallout wasn't too good.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Anyone have that problem? Where, a year ago they broke up, so you get all close, and start to seriously like her, and then they get back together?
Is this happening to you ?? You must be feeling like ****, right ?? But you had a whole year to make your move. What was holding you back ??

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont want to get into her whole life story, but she has trust issues, parents were divorced when she was little that kinda story. and for the first third of a year i hada girlfriend, and things were slowly falling apart with us. And no i dont really fell like **** right now, just more thoughtful about it than i was previous.

-thought about the way i worded that, during the time when i was with my gf, me and the other girl were only friends. Kinda made myself sound like an ass :lol:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
its a *****. we are great friends, and i would of asked her out, but idk. Then me and my friend(the boyfriend) didnt get to really know each other until a few weeks ago, and he brought it up how i liked his girl, and how he was gonna fight me and how my friend(the girlfriend) argued with him not too and all that kinda bs. But he really **** in my cheerios when he brought it up and all that, cause i really didnt think about it that way. Until it got placed in my head and everything formed.
That guy doesn't sound like much of a friend to me. You should beat the **** out of him.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
I missed that part.... What a mess. If you beat him, then your friend(the girl), might get upset with you. My opinion ?? Go to a pub and get drunk, forget all this ****, forget her too.. There are more girls out there. Is she worth all that ?

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I missed that part.... What a mess. If you beat him, then your friend(the girl), might get upset with you. My opinion ?? Go to a pub and get drunk, forget all this ****, forget her too.. There are more girls out there. Is she worth all that ?
yeah she is. :D But shes happy now so i dont gotta worry about it.:thumb:
And bo, he just gets very overprotective. If you had another guy holding your girlfriend, talking to her-a lot, and multiple other things wouldnt you get a little protective?

And saddan, i fully agree with ya. Im too poor though:( sucks havin no money.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
That is the problem.
Sometimes you want only one specific girl.

That kind of happened to me, but I didn't know he, my friend, had a thing with her, my girl, but anyways I ended up winning.
I married her.

And yes I really won. :???:

Bubba If you feel something for her, decide now, try to win her, showing her you could be better than him or try to forget about her.

I hate to stay friends after a relationship right away, that way I can't get her out of my mind.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Ywah, but if you're going for it, go for win... Because after you get emotionally involved, there is no place for defeat. If you lose you're going to really feel like ****.

Personally I'd try to know other girls. Too much feelings on the other path.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts