Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Um, why do a poll if you haven't thought first about what you're doing the poll on? But, I think this is a good idea. Now, hopefully, we can find out just how many people do and don't like the FF series. Plus, we may find a few who haven't even heard of FF. IS that possiible???:eek:
Also, when I saw this poll, it reminded me of a person on the bleem! board who absolutely hate all things FF. Yes, he is real, but I won't mention his screen name, because that was a long time ago and he may not be around any more.
So, come on everyone, respond to Tidus's nice poll and let's see how every one feels about the FF series.;)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
depends....
I found ff6 & 7 to be interesting, 9 looks that way too....the others I don't really like...then again, I'm not a rpg freak :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
you know some thing , some of my freinds hate :mad:
me (some times) just because i :love: the ff series and i like to play them very much .
if you want to know more about them , most of them like the doom
:rockets: games , and/or action games .:mg:

S

·
0 Posts
Bgnome, I believe that when Jeremy/Anderson was refering to "that freak squal", he was talking about Squall from FF8. One of the main characters names in FF 8 is Squall Leonheart. I don't care for him much either, I like Cloud from 7 and Vivi from 9 a lot better. As a rule, FF 8 is my least favorite of the FFs.
And yes, I know that there is a member on these boards named Squall, but I don't think Jeremy/Anderson would bash him like that. At least I hope he wouldn't.:eek:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
hummm

well........Ur poll seems to miss some choice...

Because people (like me) Hate several ff (for me it is ff9 because it s a story line for kids, and ff5 cuz the story line is weird)
but like some ff...

So U ought to put
Which ff do U prefer?(Because I don t think there ll be one guy who hates ALL ff ;) )

So...Hope that I m not embarrassing U

bye

·
Registered
171 Posts
i like ff7 and 9 more than 8 just as you do sxamiga .
i like the fantasy worlds and atories more than the more realistik ones.
do you know that the person who wrote the story line and made the characters is not the same guy who used to make the series
from 1 to 7 and 9 too .
i read about it a long time ago some where i just dont remember where.

S

·
0 Posts
No, I didn't know that, but it makes perfect sense. I mean, FF 8 seems like such a radical departure from the other FFS, if you know what I mean. I'm glad that Square got back on track w/FF 9 and I can't wait to see FF 4 redone.:D Thanks for sharing the information. It is always great to learn something new.:cool:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
55 Posts
Was the mesage about flaming other members to me, I was talking about the character Squall in Final Fantasy 8 not Squall the guy with the cool wall of shame.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I pritty much liked all the FF games,
The only thing that kinda sucked about FF8 was the story kinda went all screwy about halfway through, but other than that it was a good game (graphics where the best outta the whole ff series cept maybey FF10 & FF11 that're comein for the ps2.)

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I did enjoy FF7.. I started to play 8, but just couldn't get into it. I've recently started to play 6 with emus and it's pretty cool. But, none of them have made me die-hard fans. I wouldn't feel my life was less full if I hadn't played them. :)

Oh, also, I'm pretty sure BGnome was joking. He normally doesn't put grinning smilies in real warnings. :eyemove:

And, sxamiga, I think it's okay to talk about brienj. He still hangs around the bleem! refugee forums (In fact, he's moderator of the Classifieds forum there, and he still hates FF, so be careful what you talk about in that forum. :p). For anyone that doesn't know, the bleem! refugee forums are something that Paladin put up, when the forums at bleem.com started getting all whacky, and you couldn't post to the Full Users forum (Plus, a lot of people never realized you could still get to them). Most of the cool people that hung out at the bleem! boards are there, now.
http://rpmfreelancer.dynip.com/cgi-bin/bleemubb/Ultimate.cgi

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by tidus
I really haven't thought about this.
What I meant was that I didn't think of doing a poll like this before, I just didn't have the time to type it all.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Looks so far that the poll is pretty much one sided. Then again with all the "FF9 Pal doesn't run in xyz" threads recently I was expecting this:p

S

·
0 Posts
Jeremy/Anderson, I figured that was who you were talking about and I wasn't sure if Bgnome was serious or not:confused:, so that is why I posted what I did. Don't be concerned, everything is fine.
LanGaidin, thanks for the info. I didn't want to mention brienj's name with out some sort of okay. You've given that so I wont worry about it then. Come to think of it, brienj was alway very proud of his hatred of the FF series.
Rargh, yes, there is a person (maybe more) that I know of who hates all the FF series, every single one of them.:eek: His name is brienj and according to LanGaidin, he is now a moderator on the bleem! refugee forums. When I was on the old bleem! boards, he would constantly knock FF and all things associated w/it. He amy have said why he disliked them so much, but I don't remember what the reason was.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
I think you "hit the nail on the head" Bgnome. Since you mentioned it, I do believe that that IS the reason brienj hates the FFs so much.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

C

·
0 Posts
I love the ff games. I didn't find ff9's storyline to be that great, thought that it was knida dumb. But i lov all the rest especially ff7 and ff2, thoes are my favorites of the ff games.:)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.