Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find some here extra funny ;) .
Some to mention : Toriyama (the 2000 trick we both made was really cool :p , Elly was ready to bomb us :innocent: ) . Samor (Paint wars anyone) . Kirby (inhaling Elly in PWZ was the best move in the series ;) ) and Mslug (unfortunatly he was banned , but he had nice ideas in PWs as well )

What about you ?

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
I like sarcasms and Kaiser Sigma is tha man at it.

S

·
0 Posts
cloudvii said:
I find some here extra funny ;) .
Some to mention : Toriyama (the 2000 trick we both made was really cool :p , Elly was ready to bomb us :innocent: ) . Samor (Paint wars anyone) . Kirby (inhaling Elly in PWZ was the best move in the series ;) ) and Mslug (unfortunatly he was banned , but he had nice ideas in PWs as well )

What about you ?
Uh...as for Paint Wars; you have to credit Eface. He had the original idea; I merely executed it.
Eface's funny ;) ...and a little scary...but then again, he's Dutch.

Kaiser is funny as well. :p

I think the lesbian sex ninja is pretty ...funny.. as well. on a whole different level, though :)

Xeven isn't funny, he's a BATARD. that's even better.

Shiori is funny when he/she's around. But he/she ain't, so...not funny right now eh :p

and finally CloudVii is funny for starting this topic ;)

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I'm the funniest guy on earth though that's because shyts always happen to me...
In fact I'm not into jokes :p

So who's funny? Anyone talking in the religion thread :D

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Radix865 said:
I find myself funny, I always laugh at me because I'm such loser...
Same here brother... :lol:

I find Kaiser quite amusing, thought its sometimes difficult to find if his serious or kidding around. ;)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Eface and K.I.L.E.R. are funny in a weird way. I would rank both #1.

GALVATRON also has a way of making funny statements on serious topics, and still getting his points accross. Kudos to his rhetorical skills ;)

Otherwise, I think that Exodus was the greatest guy around for general sarcasm. Too bad he never comes to OT anymore.

And last, but not least, Kaiser Sigma and his sarcasm. I only hate it when it I'm it's target :p

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Kaiser's ego is funny though :p

Yours,
-Elly

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Just some names: Eface (need I say more? :p), Kaiser (let's not boost his ego too much :p), KILER can come up with some nice stuff from time to time as well :)

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Hmm... on the forums I find Galvatron's way of exposing his comments quite fun as well. However on IRC I'd have to vote for Elly ... or Kirby .... or Kirby AND Elly (best combination around :lol:)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I don't put my mental health on risk again by going to IRC :p

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Eface is on the top of my list. Reich, Razor, Yeloazn, Regulus, and Kirby are all funny as well (mainly on IRC)

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
i like the last words before closing a tread, thats a comedy goldmine.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts