1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
booo... back then I was still a n00b who had the bright the idea of asking zophar for roms :heh:

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Oh yea, I visited PSXEmu occasionally before. Wasn't a member or anything of their forums as NGEMU's Emuforums was my first forum I ever registered on! :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Not me :p I only started visiting psxemu in the year 2000.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I can't remember which forum it was, psemu or this one, that I had an account for. I do remember having it for only a few months before it switched the member requirements to have a perm email. I was using hotmail then so I couldn't re-register. Which didn't and doesn't matter 'cause of how often I post.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I visited PSXemu all the time back in the days, but I never browser the forums. I didn't even really realise th forums existed till about 10 minutes before I joined.
And I do remember PSEmu. I've got a copy of PSEmuPro sitting around somewhere

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I have never been to PSXemu....earliest was around the beginning of NGemu 1.0 when the spam forum was still around :p

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think i might still have THE psemu pro leaked beta-Tsc, tsc, Tsc, bad, bad mad....
And also one of the earliest DOS builds.....

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Yep. I remember psxemu. Those were good times, when emulation was flourishing. Back in the day...

Darn. I'm starting to sound like an old man talking about the "golden age" of his youth.

·
band
4,912 Posts
I have never been to PSXemu....earliest was around the beginning of NGemu 1.0 when the spam forum was still around
whoa...are u serious? i thot for sure u were here during those days.

teheh neone remember trying to get ffvii to work with psemupro ? >.< and crash team racing :D

psxemu was cool >.<. i dunno, it seems like we've come such a long way since psemupro that psx emulation is sorta perfected. heck i remember the amazing fast response i got with my ffix question.

one thing im glad about is that www.emuforums.com is still www.emuforums.com :p

·
band
4,912 Posts
if ur pointing to me, my original join date was a year b4 that ( >.< ) under a different account :p. i doubt anyone actually knows wut my old account name is.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
ka0s said:
I think I've been coming here since '99.
Me too, but not officialy (gosh I remamber those times PIII500 64Mb ram :D - so friggin' expensive)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I've been around only since 2002. Had no interest in PSX emulation before, specially since my old PC sucked. But I've heard many things about PSXemu ;)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
I've been there... my interest on emulation flourished on 1999 with Bleem when I found out that I could play on it what it seemed (judging by the screenshots) a great remake of one of my favorite games ever... after finishing Lunar Silver Star Story Complete I developed a natural hatred for remakes but I became fond of Bleem and PSX emulation. Then I started visiting certain PSX emulation places a lot just to get updates and more info about the subject...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts