Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that for some reason these humble, yet very useful pieces of hardware are rarely discussed on the forum, so there's my excuse for another census thread :p

OT: I have an HP Deskjet F4210 All-in-one: printer, scanner and copier. It has a very decent bubble jet printer that can output even photos very well on glossy paper. The scanner's quality is pretty good too.

I really don't need anything more. Even this I only use rarely (one time the cartridge got trashed cuz I'd been too forgetful to print even once for 4 months!).

· I'm sexy and I know it!
7,193 Posts
A few times a year I wish I had a printer/scanner/copier, but I don't need one.
And even if I did, I could prolly use the one we have at work :p

When I went to school, I used my laptop to write all sorts of papers, but I would either mail the teachers my work, or print them at school.

Got (nearly) no use for one at home.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Canon ip4300

...need a new scanner....

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Brother something. I'm still looking for a printer with proper drivers. Out of all peripherals, printers are the ones I hate the most.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
What about the ones that come in the bundled CD? They've always worked flawlessly for me oO
With our last two printers it was stuffed with bloatware, and with this Brother it didn't want to install the normal way at all. Probably a mobo incompatibility or so.

· Registered
71 Posts
Hp deskjet 3745, the worst piece of electronic device I've ever used in my entire life, the drivers are so buggy that the printer would suddenly stops for no apparent reason, the printer itself is so bad, somtimes it doesn't print probably at all even if the source material is very high quality and great, Sometimes it'd just the thing that prints inside the printer (sorry, don't know its name) moves so fast even when I'm not printing anything!

Windows 7 x64 is not supported, tried to search for Vista x64 driver and couldn't find it either, so I'm stuck with no printer at all for this PC and have to use my old laptop with Windows XP just to print some papers.

I expected the printer to be average because of the low price, but I didn't expect it to be THAT bad!

Sanner: something from Hp too can't remmeber the name, it's pretty decent, at least the drivers work...

· Registered MSX user
1,671 Posts
HP PSC 1410. Has worked well last three years. Sometimes rejects manually set resolution for scanning by some pixels, otherwise it has worked perfectly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.