• Silent Hill 2

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Others

Votes: 3 12.5%
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
It'll never happen anyway. :sad: unless of course, the translated hack of the sfc game will cause a demonstration at Konami HQ for hiding such a wonderful game from the rest of the world......

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
It'll never happen anyway. :sad: unless of course, the translated hack of the sfc game will cause a demonstration at Konami HQ for hiding such a wonderful game from the rest of the world......
Hmmm..............
I have tokimeki 1 for PC (Jap Version)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982

Hmmm..............
I have tokimeki 1 for PC (Jap Version)

yeah, but it's Chinese AFAIK.... and i hear it was a flop, since it came out along with the Saturn and PSX versions, and it was priced considerably higher than the console versions.

...but, then again, there wasn't such a thing as "PSX Emulation" back in 1996 ;)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by Samor

!
another one of those "hey I didnt know that was ported"-games.
the only console tokimemo wasn't ported into was Gamegear and GameBoy monochrome. :p

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
You'll know when you see A LOT of kanji. ;)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by Samor

what about the megadrive and/or sega cd?

Megadrive/Genesis was too small to hold Tokimemo. if you'll check out the properties of the rom, it's 3.5 megs zipped.... as for sega CD, it was being phased out at that time in favor of Saturn, so Konami decided not to pursue sega CD development anymore.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
i'll go with the others/Frogger: The Great Quest

·
Registered
793 Posts
i wouldnt mind anyone of those games ported to pc, there all cool to play, but the one thing im dissapointed is the fact that no ones ported some of the best 2d fighters games like marvel vs capcom 2, street fighter alpha3, marvel super heroes vs streeet fighter, x-men vs street fighter etc(here i go again)i just love the capcoms sfa and versus series "sigh":(

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
PC ports of Capcom fighting games have never been that great. The only ones that were ported were SF2T, SFZ2, and X-Men. and they were none too successful.

BTW, you can get most CPS2 games on emulator now. All the SFA series is already emulated as well as Xmen vs SF and MSH vs SF

21 - 40 of 42 Posts