Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Others

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
hey Xev! glad to see ya back! see me new specs? :p heheheh.....

....and since I got me a new comp, I wanna see FFX too! although I'd also settle for Phantasy Star Online.

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MGS2 all the way. FFX would be cool too, though. I wonder what the minimum system requirements will be. Hmmm....

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I think I'll be the lone 'Silent Hill 2' voter... :heh:

Although there's another game that's not in the list that I'd like to play.... it's called :evil: may :cry:

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by kairi00
I think I'll be the lone 'Silent Hill 2' voter... :heh:

Although there's another game that's not in the list that I'd like to play.... it's called :evil: may :cry:
DEVIL MAY CRY, eh? That's a good game too.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I think that Swuare should port a gold version of FFX to the PC. with the main dif that you can play it in jap dialogue with english subtitles. :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
It would have been so nice If I could have voted for more than one option here.So my choices will be in this order mgs2,shenmue both versions,silent hill 2 and RE code veronica.I think I am asking for just too much.;)

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Well prafull, you not asking too much, besides it's us, gamers, that make that industry go on ;)

I think that FFXI will be ported to PC so why not FFX? Surely you would need a GF3 ti500 to run it but, hey ;)

Hello Xev!

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
can't the MX handle it? :p

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
well, most probably it could (at lowest res i guess).. I mean it would be pretty useless to port the game and require the gamer to have a minimum system spec of a gf3 + p4 2Ghz/Athlon XP 2000+ and 512 megs of ram or something like that.. nyahaha! :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I think the XBoX can handle it....so why not a late-model PC? IMO recommendede specs are a Geforce GTS, 256MB DDR ram, and a gigahertz cpu.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Someday, we will have terahertz cpus (not too far), and even emulating the PS2 will be possible. But for now...I want a PS2! :cry:

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
1. MGS2 SOL..
2. FFX
3. Silent Hill

If these games were ported, I am sure you wouldn't need super powerful computers to run them.. They will be designed to run on PC's not consoles.. Meaning they will run better natively on PC's than if they were emulated.. Emulation of a ps2 emu to play the games and porting it are different when it comes to the Computer requirements..

Most computer games, and I am assuming that the ports would also, have graphics options.. So if you have a lower end comp, turn off some of the extra graphic features for more speed..

·
これはバタスです
6,338 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
can't the MX handle it? :p
I think an MX should be able to handle FF X fine (at lower resolutions). My friend originally played the PC version of FF VII on a Pentium 100 with a Voodoo 1 with decent frame rates. I would assume the minimum requirements would be something like Pentium 2 500, 64 MB RAM, and TNT2 (with recommended requirements of maybe Pentium 3 700, 128 MB RAM and GeForce256). Like fivefeet8 said, PC ports don't have to go through any emulation layer so you wouldn't need a top of the line system to play them, as long as they're properly optimized (and not simply direct ports like FF7 and FF8).

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Duh? Why duh?
With the current situation of the games market (expansion of the profits with the release of a game for multiple platforms), the possibility isn't so remote...
If you said that because you don't like FFX, then the prob is yours, heh. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts