Next Generation Emulation banner

I'm talking about the Jump'n'Runs of course.

• Kirby's Dreamland (GB)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Kirby's Adventure (NES)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Kirby's Dreamland 2 (SGB)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Kirby's Dreamland 3 (SNES)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards (N64)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirby Advance - Nightmare in Dreamland (GBA)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Kirby Superstar (SNES)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Kirby's too expensive! I use a Vorwerk instead ;)

Votes: 1 4.5%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my opinion it is Kirby's Dreamland 3 for SNES. It has lovely graphics, an amazing soundtrack and lots of different levels, minigames, bosses, transformations...

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
kirby superstar. lots and lots of minigames and games.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
I have Kirby's Dreamland for GameBoy and I think it's pretty good. I've also played another one for NES, I think it was called Kirby's Adventure or something. That one was good too although it's been a very long time since I've played it.

Edit: So it was Kirby's Adventure :p. The poll wasn't up when I posted.

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
I liked playing the first one on NES but for some reason I like Kirby Pinball on GB. :p

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't play Kirby Superstar, yet. Is it also a part of the Dreamland series? If yes, could someone please edit my poll and insert it there? I don't know if 9 options can cover all the games, so I only placed the Jump'n'Run titles there.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I voted for Kirby's adventure for the NES, that game really impressed me: It has got the best graphics I've ever seen on a NES, the music is very good, but above all: The game is longlasting and fun to play!

I liked Kirby's Dreamland 2 for the gameboy as well :) Still need to get my hands on that one one day.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Anyway i voted for the NES one... it is the game that has impressed me the second most, only behind Starcraft... i remember actually getting the 100%, both in normal and extra game :D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
hehe, I got it as well, though not in the extra game.

It took me some time though to find the secret in the last stage (that black and white stage)

Edit: Kirby's in the gamefaq poll against Squall from FF8!! VOTE 4 KIRBY!! :p

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
It took me some time though to find the secret in the last stage (that black and white stage)
Yeah, now that i remember it it also took me a helluva amount of try and error to find the darned secret (there was a moment in which i pressed up on every frame from desperation :D)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Proto said:
Yeah, now that i remember it it also took me a helluva amount of try and error to find the darned secret (there was a moment in which i pressed up on every frame from desperation :D)
Actually, that was the way I found it as well ;) Only to find out it was at the end of the level :D

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
hellmasterx said:
kirby superstar. lots and lots of minigames and games.
I second that. I've has lots of great times with that one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts