Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well same as the subject. I was interested in itnerior designing as in related to rooms etc etc. Placing of different furnitures, different ligtning effects etc etc. I want something that would a real look to it that would make me feel yeah thats what I wanted. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2005 (Based On AutoCAD 2005).

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I always liked Punch! Software ;) I used to use it with my friends ages ago when we would make comic books :p And why draw pictures when you can model them in 3D without effort!

I used the Punch! Super Home Suite, and when I say it's easy I mean easy! I'm sure they have even better sets of software now with even more features. The one I mentioned had abilities to make blueprints, make a 3D Model you can print and build (like the houses architects make to show off) ;) A custom furniture maker, Landscape design and also had tons of textures and on thei website even more downloads of furniture and more textures.

In all it might be something to look into. It isn't very expensive either considering what you're getting. ;) Hope that helps.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I did look online before posting over here. It just that most of the software results had finishes which just want optimal enough for me, thats all. Let me into what you have recommended and Reichfuher the one that you recommend is for architectural basis not for interior designing. Thanks anyways

1 - 4 of 4 Posts