• PCSX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psyke

• Bleem!

• Gens

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other - If you vote for this one, could you please post? I'd like to know.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well people, what do you think? I voted for ePSXe. If I missed an emu, then I'm sorry since got this list from PSXemu.com (except for Psyke). I guess you'll just have to say it's an other.

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
Hmph, wonder why Gens is on the list as it is a Sege Genesis emulator and not a PSX emulator???

S

·
0 Posts
now it looks like I'm replying to my own question, but that's just my stupid sig :D

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
Originally posted by mathew2
where does it say this poll is for psx only?
Haha, i know and i get your point. In that case, they should add more emulators to the voting list for people to vote for. But it sure is gonna be a very long list if they really do so.

<mathew2> who's they?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Um, Zsnes is spelled wrong. Also, the reason I didn't put other emulators (I would have put UltraHLE) is because of the maximum number of choices you can have initially.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Also, Zsnes has some not-so-good graphics. I have to have the scanlines turned on to see some moves, like Ryu's fireballs. Too bad they didn't have plugins back then.:)

S

·
0 Posts
I think those 3d plugins only look good with 3d graphics, allthough some will disagree I don't find them usefull on 2d games.....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.