Next Generation Emulation banner

Which are better: Cactus or venus fly traps

• The king of the desert: Cactus

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • old venus fly trap

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Carnage is a good looking Cactus

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • All plants suck (so does anyone who clicks on this)

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 141 Posts
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is better a Cactus(hello) or a venus fly trap:rolleyes:

The venus fly trap, can eat fly, once ever 2 weeks. And you don't even get to see it, just the "mouth" closing on it.

We Cactuses:) has spikes that we can stab you or your enimies with. Were strong and can life in places that would normaly kill peopel. If you get traped in the desert and run out of water, you can cut open a cactus and get some. We are the lords of the desert.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Ok I am a biology student so I can elaborate it.Venus fly trap is a carnivorus plant that eats insects.It sets a trap for insects and as soon as they touch it it encloses them.Usually it grows in nitrogen lacking areas and eats the insects to fulfil its nitrogen requirements.

You know there are few large carnivorus trees in Africa forests which can even eat humans :dead: .But they are not cactuses.;)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by prafull
Ok I am a biology student so I can elaborate it.Venus fly trap is a carnivorus plant that eats insects.It sets a trap for insects and as soon as they touch it it encloses them.Usually it grows in nitrogen lacking areas and eats the insects to fulfil its nitrogen requirements.

You know there are few large carnivorus trees in Africa forests which can even eat humans :dead: .But they are not cactuses.;)
just like Sang, eh? There, Mr. Cactus. Two to one.

BTW Prafall, what's the name of the vine that wraps it self around a tree and choke the tree to death? REally cool vine.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
There are trees that eat humans? What are they?
They dont eat humans they "can" eat humans.I mean their size is so large that humans will be like insects to them and they are carnivorous so beware if you go for vacations in Africa jungles.

2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$*^[email protected]&#%(!^$*)^@($!)^$!_)(^$)@!*^$*^!$_(^@$(&[email protected](^_$(^)!$^!&#$(&@$%*!()#$(*@$%*!^)$^@$&$(^%)*@^$(&@^$_(^@$^%$)*^%@*^%[email protected]%^_(%^)*@^()*^()* $)*$^*A^%_(^%_(^5_(%6-(^*(&%*^$_*^#^#%@)^&$^)&$)&^#)^$#)*^#)^#$*^[email protected]&#%(!^$*)^@($!)^$!_)(^$)@!*^$*^!$_(^@$(&[email protected](^_$(^)!$^!&#$(&@$%*!()#$(*@$%*!^)$^@$&$(^%)*@^$(&@^$_(^@$^%$)*^%@*^%[email protected]%^_(%^)*@^()*^()* $)*$^*A^%_(^%_(^5_(%6-(^*(&%*^$_*^#^#%@)^&$^)&$)&^#)^$#)*^#)^#$*^[email protected]&#%(!^$*)^@($!)^$!_)(^$)@!*^$*^!$_(^@$(&[email protected](^_$(^)!$^!&#$(&@$%*!()#$(*@$%*!^)$^@$&$(^%)*@^$(&@^$_(^@$^%$)*^%@*^%[email protected]%^_(%^)*@^()*^()* $)*$^*A^%_(^%_(^5_(%6-(^*(&%*^$_*^#^#%@)^&$^)&$)&^#)^$#)*^#)^#$*^[email protected]&#%(!^$*)^@($!)^$!_)(^$)@!*^$*^!$_(^@$(&[email protected](^_$(^)!$^!&#$(&@$%*!()#$(*@$%*!^)$^@$&$(^%)*@^$(&@^$_(^@$^%$)*^%@*^%[email protected]%^_(%^)*@^()*^()* $)*$^*A^%_(^%_(^5_(%6-(^*(&%*^$_*^#^#%@)^&$^)&$)&^#)^$#)*^#)^#

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by carnage179
$*^[email protected]&#%(!^$*)^@($!)^$!_)(^$)@!*^$*^!$_(^@$(&[email protected](^_$(^)!$^!&#$(&@$%*!()#$(*@$%*!^)$^@$&$(^%)*@^$(&@^$_(^@$^%$)*^%@*^%[email protected]%^_(%^)*@^()*^()* $)*$^*A^%_(^%_(^5_(%6-(^*(&%*^$_*^#^#%@)^&$^)&$)&^#)^$#)*^#)^#$*^[email protected]&#%(!^$*)^@($!)^$!_)(^$)@!*^$*^!$_(^@$(&[email protected](^_$(^)!$^!&#$(&@$%*!()#$(*@$%*!^)$^@$&$(^%)*@^$(&@^$_(^@$^%$)*^%@*^%[email protected]%^_(%^)*@^()*^()* $)*$^*A^%_(^%_(^5_(%6-(^*(&%*^$_*^#^#%@)^&$^)&$)&^#)^$#)*^#)^#$*^[email protected]&#%(!^$*)^@($!)^$!_)(^$)@!*^$*^!$_(^@$(&[email protected](^_$(^)!$^!&#$(&@$%*!()#$(*@$%*!^)$^@$&$(^%)*@^$(&@^$_(^@$^%$)*^%@*^%[email protected]%^_(%^)*@^()*^()* $)*$^*A^%_(^%_(^5_(%6-(^*(&%*^$_*^#^#%@)^&$^)&$)&^#)^$#)*^#)^#$*^[email protected]&#%(!^$*)^@($!)^$!_)(^$)@!*^$*^!$_(^@$(&[email protected](^_$(^)!$^!&#$(&@$%*!()#$(*@$%*!^)$^@$&$(^%)*@^$(&@^$_(^@$^%$)*^%@*^%[email protected]%^_(%^)*@^()*^()* $)*$^*A^%_(^%_(^5_(%6-(^*(&%*^$_*^#^#%@)^&$^)&$)&^#)^$#)*^#)^#

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Sorry Carnage but after reading your first post again I thought again and it looks like I may have voted wrongly.You asked "Which is better? and not which one you like more? After all endurance of cactus is really great and the thing you wrote about cutting cactus for water is really appreciating.
So I may like venus fly trap but cactus is better.

Now how am I supposed to change my vote?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Don't you want the better one? I like a Venus flytrap better, it gets rid of all those annoying flies that sometimes land on your food after feasting on crap. :spy:

...besides cacti just sit around and do nothing anyway. :D

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Venus fly traps kick booty! And what are the chances of getting stuck in the desert w/o water to the average human. :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> Now how am I supposed to change my vote?

You can't actually change your vote, but administrators can set the number of votes in a poll as desired.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Cactus is all around better.... Humans aren't inselcts, but throwing something/someone against a cactus is universal...picking thorns out for a week.....

1 - 20 of 141 Posts