Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
I've seen the Samsung one and to be honest...it wasn't that impressive.

I haven't seen the BenQ one, but it has full HD resolutions...which is a toss up on a small screen like that. Another plus about this one is that it has a HDMI input. Not necessarily needed, but it's nice to have the option. It's Senseye feature is pretty useless though (believe me, mines always off :lol:)

If I was buying right now... I'd probably go with the BenQ. But I would seriously do some review reading before buying any monitor. I'm not going to do your job for you now, I'm off to bed :p

*Edit
High fives Squall

All yours buddy :evil:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I would... most likely go with the BenQ myself.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
why not samsung please give some specific reason

ive heard the samsung one has better picture quality than benq but i also think benq would be a better option cause it cheaper and i can also use it as a tv if i ever want a tv in my room

its also got a good response time

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
How much cheaper? Give us the cost in your currency and then tell use what you had budgeted for a monitor.

Hmm the BenQ looks like it has a sturdier stand which would be a big plus for me, the T220 stand looks a little on the dinky side.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
The BenQ ha the higher resolution :D

But I have a T220 myself. So...meh

And Skore, Don't think you are gonna get away with this. Wait till my 26" comes in :evil:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
The choices were different when he bought his monitor.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You never told us how much they both are.

You said the Samsung was cheaper? how much?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
If that's so then the BenQ is a clearcut winner.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.