16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, following are the specs of my laptop:

windows xp + service pack 3
mobile amd sempron 3400+ (1.79GHz)
448 MB RAM
ati radeon xpress 1150 with 256 MB memory
and other typical peripherals...

i have Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (USA) cartridge and i want to play it on pc, mainly for cheats ;)

how can i do that and which emulator would be best for me ?

thanks...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
for all GBA emulation needs it's best to use VBA or VBA-M
cheating is simple, we won't even have to explain it once you take a look at the emu as it's all pretty self-explanatory

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
I prefer Visual Boy Advance for my emulation needs in the Gameboy Advance aspect. It's really simple and easy to use. I have yet to have experience anything negative from it. Trust me, if I can use it then anyone can. Lol.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
try playing yugioh Gx :p bios errors..... heh

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
What? I have never experienced a single error playing that game...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
occurs at startup :p
not on vba-m or 1.8 though

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
ah, well then that explains it, I have only used VBA-M or 1.8 and later on it.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
These days most ROM dumping methods revolve around using a DS which is a lot easier than the methods that required soldering from the GBA days. I am afraid I can't find a guide anymore for the GBA only dumping method and I myself have been using a DS for so long that I forgot how the method works so I can't explain it.

And no I am afraid it's not legal (and therefore against forum rules) to download any ROM off the net even if you do own an original cartridge of the game, only your own personal backup dumps are legal and only for your own use.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.