• evil zone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm planning to buy some games so im posting a poll .so you ppl tell me which game should i prefer . if all of them are well appreciated by you ppl i might just buy all of them but im definately buying atleast 5 of them so help me out here thanks...

oh dont forget to post your comments about the game :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:) nice of you to wish me and thank you once again for your opinion . there was this emu that got threads of fate running now what was the name of that emu hmm cant remember oh well

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would recommend VAGRANT STORY, of course.... It's definitely the best game ever....more than FF series (not include FFX, never played yet)

S

·
0 Posts
Happy Birthday Ice2Hot. When was it? I hope you enjoyed yourself.
The two games on that list that I reccommend are BOF 3 and BOF 4. Both will give you lots of playing time and the graphics on both, especially BOF 4, are superb. The other games I don't know much about as I don't have any of them.
Though I did have Vagrant Story for a while and, quite frankly, I wasn't impressed w/it at all. Thats not to say that it isn't good, I just didn't like it.
Hope this helps in your decision. Best of luck.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I strongly recommended Chrono Cross and Legend of Dragoon...Thread of fate?!!! it isn't emulated and haven't try it because i have problem with my psx cd lens...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Final Fantasy Anthology ,Chrono Cross &Trigger , Vagarant Story , Legends of Mana , Legend oF Dragoon , Final Fantasy 7,8,9 , Final Fantasy 10 , I hope until then there is a PS2 Emulator , maybe ePSXe PS2 ? would be cool

·
Registered
551 Posts
hmmm....Of Course (in my opinion) Chrono series, Final Fantasy series and well, I might consider to recommend you Legend of Dragoon....since it's story, gameplay and battle are interesting....:) Anyway, HAPPY B-DAY, ICE2SHOT...well, I might be a (little) late...but it's okay, right? :) :) :D :D

For More reviews visit www.gamefaqs.com I think the review system on that website is a good one... give it a shot like your nickname... :) :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i thank you all for your kind gesture's and that u have taken some time out to answer my question and hey SXAMIGA and beckham_m7u thanks for wishing me its greatly appreciated ...oh and thanks for giving me ideas about some new games ...just wanted to tell u that i played all those games that u meantioned so thats why i had a poll here :D anyway thank u all once again for ure help

·
Registered
11 Posts
dont pick these games they suck

well i'm gonna tell you strait foward dont get ff8,ff9,or ff10 they all suck after seven square has floped right down the drain.................

JUST USEABLE ADVICE PLAY THE CRONO SERIES

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I would say that you can't really go wrong with a Squaresoft game. I have pretty much every Squaresoft RPG on one format or another, and I reckon that the only one that really sucked was Final Fantasy Mystic Quest on the SNES, mainly coz it seemed very much like a kid's game.

To be honest it depends on what you want from a game. The Final Fantasy series isn't really as adult as Vagrant Story seems (I don't know if that comment holds true to everyone, it just seems so to me) Vagrant Story contains a lot of customisation and weapon switching, wheras FF is much less so.

Breath of Fire is kewl, but I prefer Vagrant Story. The rest, I couldn't really say. I'm afraid that this forum is dominated by people who like RPGs, for whatever reason, myself included.

S

·
0 Posts
Since this is a very old thread which has somehow found it's way to to the top, I'll post two more suggestions, ice2hot. They are Dragon Warrior VII and Tales of Destiny 2 (Tales of Eternia in Japan). DW VII is an excellent game and draws you right in. I have not had time to look at TOD 2 yet, but it also seems like an excellent game. If you already have one, or both, of these games, then please disregard this post.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 15 of 15 Posts