Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh my favorite is number 4;)
Love the characters and the nice colorful NES graphics!
DQ3 Remix is second because of the awesome Graphics and Sound.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I liked 4 the most. It has a pretty neat plot, and Alena was the first (only?) atypical female heroine in RPGs (at least of the console ones released here). I also like 3 a lot, but mostly because it has a lot of replayability.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
uhhh.....six and seven? hadn't seen much but the first few minutes though....got no time to play games nowadays. :eyes:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Esturk17
I can't wait to try DW4 Remix for Playstation when it comes out:)
Yep, it looks pretty good. A remake that's actually a remake and not just a few updated colors or added movies. Amazing. ;) Of course, it's using the DW 7 graphics engine... :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yea i'd have to say Dragon Warrior 4 as well, the way they added chapiters and how the story plays is simply incredible you never get this deep with the characters in normal rpgs. It set standards for RPG's with its storyline, it was really something, the remix should be sweet and filled with good memories. I for one really enjoy rpg's with the Day/Night feature.

S

·
0 Posts
Dragon Warrior I,II, and III for the GBC. I also have DW VII for PSX but haven't gotten into it yet.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm.. haven't played VII yet but It appears to be a lot different than the others at least graphically, kinda like FF6 to FF7. I had my doubts about Final Fantasy VII until I played it. I didn't like Midgar a lot because it was so modern. Anyway's, Cya!

·
Registered
624 Posts
I really never liked this series of RPG's, I think this was because of my experience with the game in a NES, but I saw a version in SNES that was very good, but I never could play it.

S

·
0 Posts
The SNES version that you speak of is one of the Dragon Quests that was released for the Super Famicom (the SNES in Japan) Unfortunately, the Dragon Quests for the Super Famicom never "offically" made it over here (to the USA) but once roms were dumped, then they did. Several groups are translating the Dragon Quest roms so that people here can enjoy these fine games. BTW Dragon Quest is what Dragon Warrior is called in Japan.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
624 Posts
he he... I didn't now that!!! I will start searching for the rom right now!!! and I will translate it in spanish if there's such patch!!

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Hmm.. I think there might be a spanish patch in progress. Not quite sure though. Should be easier to translate now that it's in english. Good luck man.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
mine is Six, but I didn´t know that is legal to talk here about roms

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I said is I have them. I didn't even hint as to where I got them. Nothing wrong with that. Case Closed.

S

·
0 Posts
Shadow Lady, it is okay to talk about roms that are out. It is not okay to post them, links to them, sites that have them, or to tell others how to find them or dump them. If you want them (roms) you're on your own, at least on these boards you are.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
If you like the "classics" then give Dragon Warrior I/II and Dragon Warrior III a look-see on the GBC. I think you'll like what they have done with them.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 20 of 129 Posts