Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In one of my earlier thread about controller you guys suggested me to buy Xbox 360 controller.But I don't think I will be able to play games properly with it.I have been playing all kinds of games for 5-6 years with my keyboard and mouse.Won't it be good if I buy a wireless keyboard and a mouse?

·
I'm sexy and I know it!
7,193 Posts
What kind of games?

If it's emulated (console) games, or car games (NFS and the likes), I'd say get a controller.
At least I enjoy those games more when I sit with a controller in my hands.

For strategy games (Warcraft, Age of Empires...) and fps' (Counter Strike, Far Cry..) I'd totally go for mouse and keyboard.
Strategy games are win with hotkeys, controllers can't beat that efficiency.
And you can aim more accurately with a mouse. Or maybe I've never seen someone that can aim good with a controller? :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you refer on playing console games, then buy whatever controller u want (PS shape). In my humle opinion, it best fits in a hand. If you have monitor big enough to see from a distance of 3-4 meters, get yourself a wireless stuf !!!

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
In one of my earlier thread about controller you guys suggested me to buy Xbox 360 controller.But I don't think I will be able to play games properly with it.I have been playing all kinds of games for 5-6 years with my keyboard and mouse.Won't it be good if I buy a wireless keyboard and a mouse?
Why do you have to choose one or the other? KB & MS for KB & MS games. Gamepad for gamepad games.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.