Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do u have any character that has a very attarctive,mysterious,happening storyline that makes u have a strong desire to know more about him/her ?

I personally has one :)

his name is "Nightmare" or "Azure Nightmare"......

his story :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one knew where the rumor came from.

The blue knight, with the mysterious crimson eyes, bore the huge sword in its malformed right hand. No one who saw the crimson eyes of the knight, from strong fighters to shrieking women, from innocent babies to tiny worms, could escape its blade as it devoured their souls. The single eye of the huge sword looked like it was smiling in enrapturement, as it tasted the blood of living things. Only the creatures of darkness that served its cold blade were exempt from its fevered hunger for new souls.

"Rumor, it's only a rumor." "Damn rumors all..."

Three years after the Spanish village saw the column of light, a small German village was in for a night of death as a knight with crimson eyes stood atop a cliff with the full moon to his back. It swallowed towns and villages in its path to the Black Woods. It was as if Captain Cervantes returned, but with a dreadfulness and evil far surpassing the original!

"We are coming, father…"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Chrono Cross. She's the protagonist (named so as to not give anything away. In the end, [if you got the good ending, that is]), when you find out who she really is, you'll be like the rest of us gamers, screaming WTF outloud :D

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wish i have times to play CC....

long long time ago....i was a hardcore rpg fan...which could used more than 10 hours a day to play a rpg game...mention about CC here remind me CT which i spent quite alot of money to buy the cartridge... ( saved money for few months just to buy and play a game when i was younger... )

Is the girl related to CT?

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Gk1986
Kid from CC...very hot...very mysterious...

hmmm... very hot... only one girl is hot in CT if i am not wrong... but how can that be ..... :confused: :rolleyes:

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Ryos
She was really cool? ;)

hmmm.....

errrr..............

hmmm...............

errr........................

give me one moe min .....

hmmm.....

errrr............

i surrender........this hint is not really a hint, but something that made the answer much harder to guess. :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :confused:

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Low and behold the "FIRE" within her eyes sent me reelling down to a "fire"-e death...

I haven't even beat CC and I know who it is already..

To the original post:

My vote goes to SNake in MGS.. I never played the original Metal Gear games on the old NES but playing MGS on the psx made me wanna know the whole story of what happend in Solid Snake's past.. REad every little story in MGS.. The MGS game tells the nes metal gear stories in one of the options.. I can't wait for what happens to Snake in MEtal gear SOns of Liberty.. The second reason why I will buy a ps2.. Only when this game comes out.. Then I will get FFX as well..

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ahhhh...

no wonder i dont have an clear idea about who she is! now u remind me that the version of CT i played was japanese version! i used to guess what they say and the storyline according to few words that i can understand and how they act. hahaha :)

This thread remind me alot of things that i had forgotten for quite sometimes.....

let me guess again....... hmmmmm......

:confused:

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, i guess i better go and take alook at how the girl looks like...

I only know how the main character look like but totally have no idea about the others chars :rolleyes:

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Ryos
Now why did you go and do a silly thing like that? :p
There was only japanese version at that time, i have forgotten when this game came out... but i guess it was about 5 -7 years ago?????

btw,I just started to play english version games about 3 years ago...before that i played only japanese version games...And now, if ya ask me to play game which is in japanese text again, i may go crazy....

And yet again...i remember something....the girl should be the one who is very good at specied field.. science...wear a very big ....since it seems i heard about this before....damn, if im wrong this time, i surrender! :mad:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts