Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I'm having problems getting bluesoleil to work with dolphin. The bluesoleil software connects to the wiimote but the emulator wont connect to the wiimote. I'm using the latest revisions. Which version of bluesoliel, or any other bluetooth software do you use? Thanks

· Registered
436 Posts
I use latest 6th for Vista, works perfectly with Wii Remote

· Wii have a PCii
115 Posts
You can download the newest version on the bluesoleil site. But than you have to pay if you want to use the program forever. I am using the newest version, I downloaded a torrent.

· Registered
378 Posts
You can download the newest version on the bluesoleil site. But than you have to pay if you want to use the program forever. I am using the newest version, I downloaded a torrent.
Is it really necessary to brag about pirating BlueSoleil? :dead:

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
If you are using Windows 7 build 7100 or newer, you don't even need to use BlueSoliel. Some other members claim it works on Vista also.

The last time I tried on Vista it didn't work, but SP2 may have fixed that. <- needs verification.

· Wii have a PCii
115 Posts
Is it really necessary to brag about pirating BlueSoleil? :dead:
I did not talk about pirating. I only said that I used a torrent to download BlueSoleil. So maybe I'm using the trial or maybe not. You just assume that I pirate BlueSoleil but you dont know it for real.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
paying for a frickin driver is bull****. i say pirate this **** as much as you like.

· Registered
34 Posts
I was one of the paying user of Bluesoleil.
(Un)Fortunately later I found this very GREAT tool:
WiimoteConnect 0.6
that solved the difficult using MS Vista BT stack.
Now I found that standard Vista BT stack it looks more stable to me, than Bluesoleil.

· Spriggan
466 Posts
paying for a frickin driver is bull****. i say pirate this **** as much as you like.
Yar har fiddle de dee :dead:

I was one of the paying user of Bluesoleil.
(Un)Fortunately later I found this very GREAT tool:
WiimoteConnect 0.6
that solved the difficult using MS Vista BT stack.
Now I found that standard Vista BT stack it looks more stable to me, than Bluesoleil.
Nice I'll have to try this :D

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I ended up using bluesoleil 6.2.249.0. It works perfectly for me on windows 7 now. The latest version didnt wana install.

· Registered
378 Posts
I did not talk about pirating. I only said that I used a torrent to download BlueSoleil. So maybe I'm using the trial or maybe not. You just assume that I pirate BlueSoleil but you dont know it for real.
Riiiight... :drool:

That commentary about not paying for drivers reminds me of someone i heard once: "¿why pay for music and games when there's the internet?". So, softcore piracy FTW, huh? :D

And about the topic question, i used version 5 before (came bundled with the BT adaptor), i stopped using them since the ones included with Windows are just the same thing.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
I ended up using bluesoleil 6.2.249.0. It works perfectly for me on windows 7 now. The latest version didnt wana install.
Um, wtf?

Bluesolelil isn't even required on windows 7.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.