Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I was thinking about getting a PS joy converter from liksang, but I've run into a bit of a problem... I cannot figure out which of these two device is better, and I was hoping someone owns one of these.

The first one, the generic PS-PC USB Converter

And finally, Blaze's PS joy converter (USB)

So, if anyone wants to comment on this, please do so. I was thinking Blaze would be the way to go, because, for some reason, they seem like a trustworthy manufacturer? I don't know why I say that since I have had _no_ experience with them at all! :D

Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I’ve been using the PS-PC USB Converter for quite some time now. I can’t really complain about it. Just plug it in, install the drivers and you’re rocking. I’m using the dual shock gamepad, both analog sticks are working fine too. I haven’t encountered any problems with any emulator yet.

Under win2k, I didn’t have to install the drivers. It was auto-detect in the gameport option (4axis, 16buttons).

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I'm getting the Soyo KiKi-joy. It looks like it works just like Blaze's adaptor, and now I don't have to pay LikSang for over seas shipping! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts