Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why did you remove my post for the Dreamcast emulator video guide.
I am trying to make thing easy for everyone and you remove it. Can you please tell ME why or is it because you don't like the idea of giving away the secret to everyone. I am NOT here to start no trouble that not in my system or do thing around here. I am only trying to help.So explain it to me why :nono:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Why did you remove my post for the Dreamcast emulator video guide.
I am trying to make thing easy for everyone and you remove it. Can you please tell ME why or is it because you don't like the idea of giving away the secret to everyone. I am NOT here to start no trouble that not in my system or do thing around here. I am only trying to help.So explain it to me why :nono:
Probably because it was for 1.6 and because it linked to Ikaruga. It also linked to the BIOS files.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Probably because it was for 1.6 and because it linked to Ikaruga. It also linked to the BIOS files.
i know this is oftopic, but arent you the guy from gz/fof, just asking because you have the exact same usernames.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.