Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have extracted the miis from my wiimote and now id like to put them ito the dolphin system dictionary,but i dont know where to find it.
Please help
Thank you

(mii1.mii,mii2.mii,mii3.mii and so on)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When i choose in an game like wii sports the option Miis from Wiimote then i can play with the miis which i have made on the wii
But there is an other otion for miis from wii!
I think the game hase to search on one special part of the original wii.
and somebody,who has get it to work to connect hist wii to the pc can perhaps tell mii, where he has found (perhaps with windows search) mii0.mii and so on, because you can only save with the miis on the "wii"

·
Registered
143 Posts
.mii files are not used by dolphin, you either need them on your wiimote or you can extract the file RFL_DB.dat from you wii and put it in the folder Dolphin\User\Wii\shared2\menu\FaceLib

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
then can somebody give me the RFL_DB.dat data I will use it only for my own, because i want to test it and i cant connect the wii to my pc

·
Le Tueur de Nems !
78 Posts
Too bad it doesn't work !
i try it with REV 4012.
It sais that : Impossible to read Mii Chanel to your wii.
Then i had a message of dolphin saying : IOCTL_ES_LUNCH : src title ID 000000001/00000002 -> start 85cb0904/8776a682
This means that dolphin tries to relaunch the wiimenu or launches code from the an URL. Both wont work and dolphin will prolly hang...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts