4- United Arab Emirates
5- Saudi Arabia
6- Lebanon
7- Egypt
8- Jordan

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
The best option is to log in to sony.com and look for a sony showroom nearest to you.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Why is it necessary to buy from one of those? Any regular shop [strike]should[/strike] will definitely have PS3 games.

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
Why is it necessary to buy from one of those? Any regular shop [strike]should[/strike] will definitely have PS3 games.
No, regular shops don't keep PS3, they would keep Xbox360 but not PS3.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
I'm sure if you asked one of the guys who can get anything for anyone, that he would have one ready by the end of the day.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Can someone ban the thread opener? Its obviously one of sonic's dupe accounts logged on from another internet provider.

Who the hell ask where to buy systems for countries they don't live in?

·
One of the most...
953 Posts
Hmm... can someone ban the minimod? :p

It was already stated that he isn't sonic. Even if he were, it was only one post and it was not pointless at all. Maybe he put that on location because:
1)he was there at the time of registration
2)He is planning to go there soon, hence the question.

Also, judging from the nature of the question, we can assume that the OP travels/is traveling a lot lately. Sooo.... IP checks may not be entirely accurate.

Further, some of these regions are not very far away from each other. I say you can travel between some of these points in a bike.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Can someone ban the thread opener? Its obviously one of sonic's dupe accounts logged on from another internet provide
No he isn't. He thanked everyone for the info and left, instead of complaining we were trolling his thread and asking the same question again.

The fact that this thread has only amassed 11 posts in the past day should be proof enough.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
There is no such thing as coincidence gamefreak.

I'd be expecting a completely new member (whom just joined after sonic was banned) from those regions asking for where you can buy games(like sonic) in places where he knows people in this forum most likely aren't acquainted with(like sonic) and not giving any reason as to why he can't just utilize google(like sonic).

Not to mention the obvious dupe accounts trends.

Such as his age(why is a 23 year old asking where to buy games??? HE is daft???)
His join date so soon after the purging of sonic(coincidinc? I think not)

and his reply

"thank you very much for the useful information"
sounds like someone is trying to hard.

Any normal person who took the time to sign up to ask where their nearest kmart imitation location is located, either..........moved there recently(like yesterday mind you), is afflicted with down syndrome, or is a dupe account of someone trying to re-assimilate with ngemu.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well first thanks for the useful information
and secondly i am not sonic i am a marketer whom doing a marketing research about the number of retailers and the number of customers in the middle east to calculate its market . that's of course in general

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.