Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to take a shot to my epsxe settings and paste it on paint. But the shot was taken to the clipboard. Where is the clipboard on windows ???

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
the clipboard is just the place where stuff you copied is temporarily stored. depending on what versin windows you have you may have a "show clipboard contents" type icon under "accesories" but generally you dont need to look at it. if it is on the clipboard you should be able to paste it into paint. if you cant paste, nothing went into the clipboard

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got windows xp. But I can't paste them. Even though, epsxe tells me that it was succesfully copy to the clipboard. Can't paste it on paint.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope, there is nothing over there :D
just the " kill me " file.
Those files that went to the clipboard. They're gonna get erased once I restart or turn off the computer , right ?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
the clipboard is just the place where stuff you copied is temporarily stored. depending on what versin windows you have you may have a "show clipboard contents" type icon under "accesories" but generally you dont need to look at it. if it is on the clipboard you should be able to paste it into paint. if you cant paste, nothing went into the clipboard
What version of windows is that in? :confused:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
maybe because it's faster to load than, say, Photoshop? :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts